Woodley vs Cowboy, that's where race talks will be real

RACE WAR!!!

Whites VS Blacks.

Cowboy vs Woodley!

Who you got Sherdog!?

db00bfe5bb49e9890012e01ae7f36752f02d7be01201ad21150c14a3d9dc4486.jpg

Id love to hear Cowboy calling Woodley the "N" word, lol, just like he did with Rampage.

Yup, Cowboy will play it back. And we'll get the attitude era back.

Cowboy calling Woodley a nig during a press conference will make it go from 200k to a 1 mill PPV. Shit would go Viral.

Fight! Fight! A black and a white! Lol these guys need to watch out for the brown.

I'm officially now on the... Woodley can fuck right off, mobile.

I now hope he catches a beating in every fight he has in the future.

If he gets KTFO in sparring. I'll laugh about it. If he blows out a knee, grappling in the gym... Shit happens.

If he suffers a career ending injury tomorrow. I will chalk it up to cosmic justice. Believing that he must have earned it, and got exactly what he deserved. I have nothing to do with it.

I was completely neutral on this guy a year ago. I really didn't give a fuck about him. One way or the other. I liked him as a fighter. Or what I could remember, at least. It had been a year since he had last fought. He was more...Out of site, out of mind. Than anything else to me back then.

But, I'm sure my ambivalence towards Woodley. Wouldn't have sat right with him.

In Woodley's World... That would have made me a fuckin racist.

You should go murder his family too you triggered little bitch.

Cowboy calling Woodley a nig during a press conference will make it go from 200k to a 1 mill PPV. Shit would go Viral.
I don't think he would. He's friends with Bendo. Enough to admit he lost the decision in their last fight.

Donald Cerrone shouldn't be running around calling people n***a.

Don't be feeling that comfortable.

Never really liked Donald, always enjoyed him getting tucked in.

Now see, THIS is where Tyron could garner some fans for being the brotha to knock out the redneck 'Cowboy.' Big PPV numbers.

Donald Cerrone shouldn't be running around calling people n***a.

Don't be feeling that comfortable.

Never really liked Donald, always enjoyed him getting tucked in.

I didn't at first but I've come around to enjoy him folding like a lawn chair when he faces adversity in his fights.

Back