Rank these 10 gyms

Ghostface Playa

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
based on dominance, improvement, # of ranked fighters, how high the peak was of their champ(s), and longevity. Not based on skills since MMA is an ever evolving sport so the older camps naturally will have outdated or antiquated techniques

*i know im leaving out some great camps i.e. Blackzilians, Hammer House, Firas' gym but feel free to include them anyway*

Miletich Fighting System
The Pit
Xtreme Couture
JacksonWink MMA
Brazilian Top Team
American Top Team
Chute Boxe
Team Alpha Male
AMC Pankration
Nova Uniao

I got it:

1. JacksonWink MMA
2. Xtreme Couture
3. Chute Boxe
4. American Top Team
5. Brazilian Top Team
6. Nova Uniao
7. Miletich Fighting System
8. Team Alpha Male
9. AMC Pankration
10. The Pit

346. Stopwatch and Towel (Fedor's camp)

937. Edmond Tarvedyan

Stopwatch and Towel is a tremendous name, imo.

this post looks like a Fedor and Ronda bashing thread :D

It's too hard to judge camps nowadays because dudes are training all over the place. Who do you give credit to for Tyron winning the title? He split time between ATT and Roufusport, both good camps.

It's not like the old days were there were camp rivalries like Chute Boxe and BTT hating each other.

Mt. Dew
Dr. Pepper
Code Red
Sprite
Coke (very cold)
Surge
7-Up
Cherry Coke
Wild Cherry Pepsi
Blue Mt. Dew
Mr. Pibb
Pepsi
Mellow Yellow

If you're looking for dominance at its peak, probably Militech fighting systems. At one point they held 3 of the 5 belts that existed at the time (hw, ww, lw), and a lot of other contenders and other champs... But not anymore

It's too hard to judge camps nowadays because dudes are training all over the place. Who do you give credit to for Tyron winning the title? He split time between ATT and Roufusport, both good camps.

It's not like the old days were there were camp rivalries like Chute Boxe and BTT hating each other.

I know. To this day, I don't know who should get the lion's share of the credit for GSP's wins between Firas and Greg.

He actually spends his time between Duke's place and ATT Evolution(i think its called) which is his own branch of ATT in Missouri i think it is.

He doesnt spend alot of time at ATT in Coconut Creek Florida anymore probably because of the hassle of traveling and all the top WWs there.

Back