UFC turns Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone into a midget in misshapen thumbnail

Augustus Caesar

ブッブーですわ
@Gold
Reaction score
Why, UFC?

z58iNCU.jpg

z58iNCU.jpg

He kinda looks like a dwarf here.Or a garden gnome!

I've never had a burger king grill dog because I think they look gross and I'm not too fond of burger king in general. Hot dog aren't the type of food you go searching for; hot dogs find you.

Looks like a fisherman on parole to me ....

LOL, nice catch.

Donald Cerrone (-225) v. Demetrious Johnson at UFC 211, book it!

I've never had a burger king grill dog because I think they look gross and I'm not too fond of burger king in general. Hot dog aren't the type of food you go searching for; hot dogs find you.
Nothing but truth in this post.

We can just shut down the forums for the day

Check that

Shut them down for a week

Motherfucker represents bud light and the lollipop guild.

We can just shut down the forums for the day

Check that

Shut them down for a week
Hey man I got a projects to do. I need to put up part of my fence that blew over in a wind storm. But guess what? It's fucking raining and shitty outside so I'm stuck in here putting off getting more weed. Life is hard.

i dont even fookin understand this post. ts is talking about cerrone and here you are talking about hot dogs and a fookin grill. seriously, is this the best response you got to ts' post. you really should check yourself homie and get your priorities straight.

Holy little people, Batman.

i dont even fookin understand this post. ts is talking about cerrone and here you are talking about hot dogs and a fookin grill. seriously, is this the best response you got to ts' post. you really should check yourself homie and get your priorities straight.
How does one "check himself?"

^^ cleary has not reached adulthood.

Back