after all this racism back and forth, do you feel obligated to purchase Woodley ppv as a white fan?

Is this like the 3rd thread about Woodley and racism you've made today? You seem obsessed.

... is this how UFC markets now?

I'm Native American, so I'm neutral on whether to support TyRacist or not. lol

Is this like the 3rd thread about Woodley and racism you've made today? You seem obsessed.
it's just the 2nd and i'm hardly the only one posting about it man, it's a big topic lets not pretend its not

Lot's of white guilt on Sherdog. Wallets are open and ready to order.

I'm gonna free stream the PPV and use the money I saved as a donation to Donald Trump's re-election campaign.

Well, I'm not white but some white guy on Sherdog just told me that I am, in fact, a nerdy white guy masquerading around here as a SJW.

So, yea I guess I'll stream it.

Me and my other klan members are pitching in

I would never buy a fight card a black man is head lining are you kidding me... LOL

You will buy the PPV. You have been baited. The fact that you are creating threads about it on the Internet is proof enough.

No I stream that one, I'm not empowering a racist company with my money, thanks Tyrone for pointing this out!

I may get too disgusted to wanna contribute to him in any way... BUT then on the flipnside im hurting Thompson who has handled himself with absolute class and dignity...

Ummm, no. Just because some toolbox decides to call a bunch of people racist, I should somehow feel some white guilt?

I didn't own slaves. I didn't oppress anyone. If you want to blame me for something my ancestors did, then give me a few minutes to dig through your family history. I'm sure I can find something equally bad.

Contrary to some peoples' opinion, no one owes anyone anything.

Back