Have any of you spent night (nights) in the hospital?

Most time you spend in the hospital (besides being born obviously)

• less than a day

Votes: 13 18.8%
  • one night

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • two nights

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • 3-5 nights

Votes: 13 18.8%
  • 6 nights to a week

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • over a week to two weeks

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • about a month

Votes: 8 11.6%
  • multiple months

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • a year

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • more

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
After my Wife's week in the hospital for an infection that threatened to close her throat and needing emergency dental surgery to clear the infection ... I want to hear your stories now

Me personally I only spent the day at the hospital, but not overnight - I woke up early with a super flu and it was coming both ends until I was dry heaving air and was dehydrated, I thought I was poisoned. I was so dehydrated and couldn't even keep water down so they hooked me to an IV. Then I pooped my pants and needed to ask for hospital pants, which I changed in to. Then I pooped my hospital pants and needed more hospital pants. I was home by the evening.

Ok now I want your stories

OMG NO I DID NOT POST IN UFC AGAIN

Fuck sakes

Machida, maybe Chuck. After that, it's anyone's game.

this thread is as useful as El Cucko s skillset to the Eaglez

spent less than a day in hospital. drunken bullshit, tried sleeping in bed, told me im released when they noticed yada yada

Hospital is my second home lol
I'm there at least once a month for the past three years
Been flip flopping from two different hospitals and the cancer Ward depending on the treatment.

Worst stint was in the leukemia Ward whe I had to go in isolation within isolation. Wasn't allowed to eat or drink for six days.
This was during a stem cell transplant. Almost died a couple nights in there.

Right now I'm A out patient so not too bad, just go get blood work all the time and go in for a full day every few weeks for treatment.

When I was a baby and little kid I spent a lot of time in there too. I was born extremely premature and had hella issues from birth

CLIFFS: Cancer sucks don't take your health for granted

Banged my head on concrete, got concussion and stayed I think for 2 nights.
But I had a concussion so I'm not too sure how long I actually stayed...

After my Wife's week in the hospital for an infection that threatened to close her throat and needing emergency dental surgery to clear the infection ... I want to hear your stories now

Me personally I only spent the day at the hospital, but not overnight - I woke up early with a super flu and it was coming both ends until I was dry heaving air and was dehydrated, I thought I was poisoned. I was so dehydrated and couldn't even keep water down so they hooked me to an IV. Then I pooped my pants and needed to ask for hospital pants, which I changed in to. Then I pooped my hospital pants and needed more hospital pants. I was home by the evening.

Ok now I want your stories

Sorry to hear about your wife. Yes, many times. I have had a few infections that threatend to stop my breathing and/or prevented me from drinking liquids, so they kept me overnight. I had a serious car accident that resulted in a broken femur and multiple surgeries that landed me in the hospital for 2 weeks. Other miscellaneous shit sent me to the hospital a few times for 1 - 2 days.

Been flip flopping from two different hospitals and the cancer Ward depending on the treatment.

Worst stint was in the leukemia Ward whe I had to go in isolation within isolation. Wasn't allowed to eat or drink for six days.

Right now I'm A out patient so not too bad, just go get blood work all the time and go in for a full day every few weeks for treatment.

When I was a baby and little kid I spent a lot of time in there too. I was born extremely premature and had hella issues from birth

I'm real sorry dude, i hope things get better for you.

I broke my leg really bad in a climbing accident (also ribs and wrist). Had surgery the night of the accident and had to spend that night and the next in the hospital. They fixed it though.

Spent my 8th birthday at the hospital and a few nights after. Bad pneumonia

Sorry to hear that man - don't take life for granted indeed. I had a british friend who was constantly in the hospital from birth with heart issues and he got his transplant a few years ago but it didn't take :(

I didn't realize how heavy this topic was going to be.

Stay positive

Thanks,
it's all good, it is what It is

Always moving forward is the mantra

Edit: forgot to quote cuz Im a brain dead dork

Last year I went to rehab at a mental hospital and lived there for 6 weeks.

Before that the longest I had been was 2 days for a fight-related concussion when I was about 19. So a long fucking time ago. Im old.

Thanks,
it's all good, it is what It is

Always moving forward is the mantra

I admire you. Seriously. I'm such a shitty person, I have a back problem and I bitch about it all the time :(

Always been lucky in health.

I admire you. Seriously. I'm such a shitty person, I have a back problem and I bitch about it all the time :(

You don't realize how strong you are until it's your only choice

When I was young I walked around with my head down scared of everything. All the bullshit made me the man I am today. Made me a better person with more understanding. I try not to judge anymore like I did when I was young. Going through some shit will change you, I almost feel like I hadn't lived yet before.

Back