Cool Visual Reference Of UFC Champion Reigns and Nationalities

Ridian

Lifelong Combat Sports Fan
@purple
Reaction score
IMG_2156.PNG

Lot of American flags in there but you have to notice the very large Brazilian and Canadian stretches in certain divisions.

Last edited:
"We're not here to take part, we're here to take over!" ...

View attachment 193443

Lot of American flags in there but you can not notice the very large Brazilian and Canadian stretches in certain divisions.
Nice graphic. I'm surprised there weren't more Brazilians but happy to see America live up to its name as Back to Back World War Champs!

#GUERNICAbless

tumblr_mj0oa1qM0o1re204ao1_500.gif

Canadian stretch? You mean GSP? There's only one stretch in there that's Canadian. And no, Carlos Newton doesn't count.

View attachment 193443

Lot of American flags in there but you have to notice the very large Brazilian and Canadian stretches in certain divisions.

I love the idea, but where is the Brazilian flag for Royce Gracie? Irish flag for McGregor? I'd love to see them expand on this graphic and include all of the fighters and weight classes from UFC 1 to right now. It's a good idea.

I love the idea, but where is the Brazilian flag for Royce Gracie? Irish flag for McGregor? I'd love to see them expand on this graphic and include all of the fighters and weight classes from UFC 1 to right now. It's a good idea.

Irish flag for Mcgregor is there.

Royce was never the official bbelt holder of anything, they were tournaments back then, there was no belt.

Back