Tyron Woodley compared himself to MLK and Ali

Only one man can be compared to Ali.

111115-UFC-Rousey-training-OB-G01.vnocropresize.940.529.medium.61.jpg

I certainly would never compare myself to a plagiarist adulterous preacher or a wife-beater in this day and age.

can't wait till we celebrate Tyron Woodley day as a national holiday

I certainly would never compare myself to a plagiarist adulterous preacher or a wife-beater in this day and age.

Yeah, cause we are all perfect. Ali, while important, was kind of a scumbag though. Especially to Joe Lewis who he called a monkey and got black people to hate him by painting him unfairly as an uncle tom.

Worst ww title holder in a long time. Given title shot he didn't deserve, just go away.

King - fought for the civil rights for all black people. He had a dream.

Ali - refused to fight in the Vietnam War. Was stripped of his belt and went to jail.

Woodley - Victim of white privilege

Looks pretty close to me

Yeah, cause we are all perfect. Ali, while important, was kind of a scumbag though. Especially to Joe Lewis who he called a monkey and got black people to hate him by painting him unfairly as an uncle tom.

You mean Joe Frazier, and not only that Frazier actually gave Ali money when Ali needed it after getting out of prison.

Joe Frazier, not Louis.

and this thread is stupid like Woodley, the guy that you have quoted and the ones who like his stupid comment.

King - fought for the civil rights for all black people. He had a dream.

Ali - refused to fight in the Vietnam War. Was stripped of his belt and went to jail.

Woodley - Victim of white privilege

Looks pretty close to me
Or we could look at it like this....All people who are in a position to affect positive change when it comes to racial injustices happening during their lifetime. All people that want to see progress occur for their people and for equality all around.....nah, let's just look at it the way you want to twist things to make Woodley appear in a more negative light because you're already viewing him negatively.

Joe Frazier, not Louis.

and this thread is stupid like Woodley, the guy that you have quoted and the ones who like his stupid comment.
My previous comment was all facts. How exactly are facts stupid? Because you don't like them?

Or we could look at it like this....All people who are in a position to affect positive change when it comes to racial injustices happening during their lifetime. All people that want to see progress occur for their people and for equality all around.....nah, let's just look at it the way you want to twist things to make Woodley appear in a more negative light because you're already viewing him negatively.

OR we can just make white people slaves again to even things out but even then there will still be whining and complaining.

Damn you people get triggered every time Tyron makes a comment lol. Disagree and move on.

Glad to see someone finally standing up to the racism and oppression present in the UFC. :rolleyes:

OR we can just make white people slaves again to even things out but even then there will still be whining and complaining.
You mean the way you dorks whine and complain in every thread about Woodley?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back