Is Conor afraid of Khabib?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Im a new Conor fan, but i think he has some sort of fear of facing Khabib... McGregor knows that the game is bad for him and it will probably be a very hard (or very easy) fight. What u guys think?

Great thread, Nobody has even mentioned Mcgregor being afraid of Khabib before. I'm glad you brought it to my attention.

Khalabib is a novice striker. Conor will make him look foolish.

Im a new Conor fan, but i think he has some sort of fear of facing Khabib... McGregor knows that the game is bad for him and it will probably be a very hard (or very easy) fight. What u guys think?

Professionally, yes.
As a man, no.

You're not a Conor fan if you think be is afraid of Khabib.
What indication has he given that he is scared?

In terms of risk/reward, Khabib is probably his worst option.

Does that mean he would wet his pants in the cage? No.

He's just strategizing with multiple objectives in mind, some of which are competing with one another.

No, it's just wishful thinking from his haters...

Not a McGregor fan but I doubt fear enters the equation. Call it a risk benefit analysis. What does Conor get for each of the risk pathways he could follow. Conor is a huge threat to Khabib and no one gets where he has gotten without being supremely confident in their skills. Conor is in a position of advantage now and he is wise to keep his position for as long as possible. So next matchup will be whatever most benefits both UFC and Conor. Khabib looks like he could take out McGregor if he torches Ferguson. However fear does not enter the convo on the part of McGregor. Russia fight anyone?

Everyone is, he fucking mauls people, everyone doesn't wanna fight Khabib he's a scary mother fucker.

Afraid of Khabib ?

No.

But imo, he has a phobia unequalled in the history of combat sports, of losing his paper belt.

He's a clown, and a fuckin fraud. And pretty much the exact opposite of any true Martial Artist, or true champion. If that fuck was to suffer a career ending injury tomorrow ( Doesn't even have to be associated with mma. A car accident, or similar would be quite fine ).

I'd call it cosmic justice. And would have ZERO pity for him.

He is NEVER defending ANY belt.

Facing khabib means a lot of take down defense preparation and keeping the fight on its feet. I'm not a Conor fan but I'm pretty sure he'd adjust accordingly.

Everyone is, he fucking mauls people, everyone doesn't wanna fight Khabib he's a scary mother fucker.

Aldo wanted to fight him, and as much heat I give Aldo, stylistically Aldo is a nightmare match up for Khabib and is why Khabib wants nothing to do with.

Aldo wanted to duck Max and fight Pettis, and open about it, because Max was the harder fight, for the same reward.

Tyron Woodley wanted to defend his belt vs Nick Diaz

These aren't scared, but they know whose a harder fight, and would make easier money with better stylistic match ups.

Back