Is Woodley a lil bit jealous of Northcutt?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What u guys think? Why would he choose Sage to be a training partner? Is he taking advantage of Sages popularity?

Look at that racist pretending to be friends with a white boy. Waaa. Waaa. Waaa.

Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer

giphy.gif

Last edited:
He said he brought in Sage to emulate Wonderboys Karate style.

Tyron is just trying to get a piece of that Labrada money.

Sage isn't even that good with his kicks. I have no idea why Tryon's wasting his time with this kid. Sages side kick does absolutely nothing.

Sage's popularity is racist

Same with Urijah Hall and MVP? Or even the hype when Justin Lawrence was on TUF? It is almost like dynamic strikers get very popular and a 18 year old kid who looks like they are a fitness model might get some undeserved hype when you add both those up.

You guys talk shit all day but if you actually read what other fighters and people say about Woodley -> it's that he is a very respectful, cordial, professional and genuine person.

I hate to be defending him here because I don't even care for him as a fighter like that. I think he will lose that belt eventually and don't really see him being a long term champ with the way he fights.

However, most of you clowns just talk shit.

He trains with Sage because Sage can mimic Thompson's karate style.

Sage, in turn, trains with Woodley because he is a very experienced professional fighter, who is currently the champ and comes from a good fight team.

I think you reaching to make something out of nothing and in doing so creating unneeded hate.

Last edited:
woodly is doing it to emulate wonderboys karate and he's training sage also

You guys talk shit all day but if you actually read what other fighters and people say about Woodley -> it's that he is a very respectful, cordial, professional and genuine person.

I hate to be defending him here because I don't even care for him as a fighter like that. I think he will lose that belt eventually and don't really see him being a long term champ with the way he fights.

However, most of you clowns just talk shit.

He trains with Sage because Sage can mimic Thompson's karate style.

Sage, in turn, trains with Woodley because he is a very experienced professional fighter, who is currently the champ and comes from a good fight team.
Yeah he's seemingly extremely well liked among most MMA personalities and the MMA media raves about him, even Wonderboy for the most part. It's a little weird how he comes off to fans though. There's a disconnect there.

But he trains with Sage @ts because Sage went up to work with Duke Roufus while touring gyms, and Tyron asked him to stay for a week to help him spar for Wonderboy. And he invited Sage back because he's a good kid and he and Din like him and think they can help him with some of his weaknesses, plus he's a decent sparring partner in terms of point Karate for Wonderboy.

Yeah he's seemingly extremely well liked among most MMA personalities and the MMA media raves about him, even Wonderboy for the most part. It's a little weird how he comes off to fans though. There's a disconnect there.

But he trains with Sage @ts because Sage went up to work with Duke Roufus while touring gyms, and Tyron asked him to stay for a week to help him spar for Wonderboy. And he invited Sage back because he's a good kid and he and Din like him and think they can help him with some of his weaknesses, plus he's a decent sparring partner in terms of point Karate for Wonderboy.

Yup I agree...

It's a win-win for both fighters.

Also, they both seem to genuinely get along with each other.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back