The Big 'GET PAUL DALEY BACK IN UFC' Thread

Armitage Shanks

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Just one of the most exciting Welterweights ever, and certainly one of the best. Imagine putting him in with Robbie Lawler. I'd even love to see him drop down and take on Conor McGregor.

Come on Dana, you've forgiven other fighters for past issues, get once of the best fighters back in UFC...

PAUL DALEY WILL MAKE THE UFC GREAT AGAIN!!!

It would certainly mix shit up even more. He's got a chance against any fighter in lightweight or welterweight

Heard Paul won last night by KO - did it happen before, during or after the fight?

Heard Paul won last night by KO - did it happen before, during or after the fight?
the guy had to be stretchered to hospital ffs.......

......it would've been pretty classless to sucker punch him on the way out don't you think?

WARRRRRRRRRRRRR SEMTEXXXXXXXXXXXXX!

semtex-o.gif

9qPm6qH.gif

bjiddw.jpg

method=get&s=paul-daley-scott-smith-gif-03-30-11-8-35-45-491.gif

tumblr_my2mjlch0O1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

axxssm.gif

PD_medium.gif

div>

Last edited:
Josh deserved a kick in the face

I prefer Paul in Bellator besides Paul already got that TWood treatment from the UFC once before for the little after fight love tap laid on Josh Koscheck.

Yeah because after last night I'm sure coker is just dying to get rid of the guyo_O

I wouldn't mind seeing him back. He still would get smoked by any elite grapplers though. He's really not that good, just knocks out cans.

Kos will never rematch Daley now.

I think Daleys punch on Koschek got blown way out of proportion. We see professional fouls committed in other sports all the time, in football players regularly go knee high with intentions to cause injury. Seems like a chill dude all in all

it is a shame he isn't in the ufc, he is exciting as they come

Semtex vs Kos II. MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Back