anyone ever notice that sage's last name is northcutt and...

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
He spikes his hair? It is a NORTH CUT.

Clever.

650.gif

His father cut bricks of cocaine up north
LOL you don't sell cut bricks. The people who buy the bricks cut it. And the people who buy from them cut it more. And by the time the loser in the club gets it, it's 50%+ baby laxative and ambosol

"This is some good shit, I'm about to shit my pants. And my throat is numb too"

LOL you don't sell cut bricks. The people who buy the bricks cut it. And the people who buy from them cut it more. And by the time the loser in the club gets it, it's 50%+ baby laxative and ambosol

"This is done good shit, I'm about to shit my pants. And my throat is numb too"
Ya that's why most crackheads are skinny n take gross diarhea shits

Come on man, I'm trying to match the title and TS text bork1}

wow you know stuff about drugs. you're so hardcore.

Lol, people can hate on this all they want but atleast it made me laugh. It's better than the threads that are just hating on a fighter and have been posted over and over again by countless users. Atleast this is original.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back