What happend to the MMA animations guy?

11bravo1789

11B
@Green
Reaction score
The guy, Pouya Rebek was doing hilarious cartoons all the time. Was on the MMA Hour a few times, than in august of 2014 his channel just shut down? Whats up with him

Looks like this was his most recent tweet after being gone for 2+ years. So who knows. Probably gone for good

Looks like this was his most recent tweet after being gone for 2+ years. So who knows. Probably gone for good

Ah. Good investigative work. Shame. The guy made some funny ass videos. Wonder what the hell happend

The guy, Pouya Rebek was doing hilarious cartoons all the time. Was on the MMA Hour a few times, than in august of 2014 his channel just shut down? Whats up with him

He mainly does voice, not animation. After he went viral on YouTube and got invited to the Mermaid Hour, Fox briefly hired him doing some official UFC animations, but that project got scrapped after those videos were less than well-received by the fans because they were too elaborate/ass-kissy. He then tried to crowdfund through the fans to get a better animator, and a bunch of trolls like me told him to go F himself stop asking us for money you peasant, he got pretty pissed off, decided to hold bitterness deep in his bum soul and quit.

He mainly does voice, not animation. After he went viral on YouTube and got invited to the Mermaid Hour, Fox briefly hired him doing some official UFC animations, but that project got scrapped after those videos were less than well-received by the fans because they were too elaborate/ass-kissy. He then tried to crowdfund through the fans to get a better animator, and a bunch of trolls like me told him to go F himself stop asking us for money you peasant, he got pretty pissed off, decided to hold bitterness deep in his bum soul and quit.

Hmm. Shame. Guys cartoons were damn funny

I think he missed the mark, he was uploading poorly animated black and white talking MMA fighters videos (which everyone liked), then when he got more attention, he started doing full animated videos, they were uninspired, long, tedious, they were more of a showcase for the animation than for his voice, and it got boring. People liked him for his diversity, and then he went on to upload Nick Diaz and Nate Diaz videos were the plot itself had them not speak for a while, or where there was too much "acting", and little voice in it.

He missed the mark. The animation wasn't that good either.

I think that he admitted that his vids wouldn't be funny just off the fact that he could imitate fighter voices. He couldn't come up with enough good material so he stopped.

Back