How do you deal with Ronda losing?

FranOlivetto

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
C2vRa8wWEAEH9d7.jpg:large

Save the bullet for when Conor gets smashed by Khabib

I'm not a fan and was glad to see her humbled, but WMMA is going to be a lot less interesting without her.

I hope she sticks around for one more fight. To have her slink away now just feels so anti-climatic.

05086b9b6d802772087192c52222fcd5ea926f-retina-thumbnail-large.jpg

Because I'm fucking partying after both of those smashings

I'm not a fan and was glad to see her humbled, but WMMA is going to be a lot less interesting without her.

I hope she sticks around for one more fight. To have her slink away now just feels so anti-climatic.

It's hilarious and feels right

I'm afraid because Khabib's striking is elite as fuck. Conor won't survuve the stand up battle, for sure

This isn't just a stand up battle. Like I said, save the bullet, it'll come in handy soon.

Khabib takes him down in the first rd and sends his corpse back to Ireland. Save the bullet.
He won't do that because people will boo him. Grappling is boring as shit and he knows that. This will be a stand up battle, people want to see standing fights not grappling bullshit

I remember as Holm was lighting her up with one two's thinking about all those gullible idiots who swallowed the bullshit about her beating Mayweather and male MMA fighters and it felt good.

He won't do that because people will boo him. Grappling is boring as shit and he knows that. This will be a stand up battle, people want to see standing fights not grappling bullshit

This surely won't be an entertaining fight for you and other Conor fans. I and many others would thoroughly enjoy seeing a helpless Conor looking at the ref for the standup.

I could not have written a better ending for Ronda. Absolutely perfect.

This surely won't be an entertaining fight for you and other Conor fans. I and many others would thoroughly enjoy seeing a helpless Conor looking at the ref for the standup.
Because stand up wars sell fights buddeh. Khabib's style is boring as fuck and he knows that. If you want to fight with Conor you need to make an effort and sell the fuckin fight. Conor is famous and millionaire because his style is exciting as fuck, he wants to put his hands on your mouth not wrestlefuck and win by SD

I think she got convinced to leave her bread and butter and got a messed up head. Convinced she was a knock out artist she thought stupid her last two fights.

Back