Nate Diaz Appreciation Thread

dontlaugh

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
No haters allowed. Talk all things Nate here. Admire him. Tell me what you like best about him. His best fight. His best one liners. Biggest achievements. This is the biggest MMA forum in the world, so let's not hate, but instead appreciate what Nate has done for the sport of MMA. Thank you Nate Diaz!

his merking of Cerrone is my favourite with the MJ fight and the Maynard decapitation close seconds. enjoyed both scraps with Conor also.

find his interviews funny sometimes.
all that aside he's a a great servant of the sport and I'm happy he's finally made some cash for himself.

low point was the RDA fight which was embarrassing frankly.

his merking of Cerrone is my favourite with the MJ fight and the Maynard decapitation close seconds. enjoyed both scraps with Conor also.

find his interviews funny sometimes.
all that aside he's a a great servant of the sport and I'm happy he's finally made some cash for himself.

low point was the RDA fight which was embarrassing frankly.
MJ fight was his best career performance, tied with the Cerrone bout

Just absolutely dismantled both, and I think both those guys have all the tools to beat him

MJ fight was his best career performance, tied with the Cerrone bout

Just absolutely dismantled both, and I think both those guys have all the tools to beat him

he looked phenomenal against MJ - in a different league entirely and as you say, MJ is more than decent himself!

Fuck you, and your stinkin rules.

24aa94ccaede207cff2a8c532b477d636e214c202a6456694be9b75a46c5f304.jpg

iburythosecockroachesscarfacequote.gif

Honest I am glad an entertaining fighter got his just rewards for the conor fights. Both him and his bro may not be good against wrestling but they are both fucking g's who practiced martial arts to go out there and entertain us and do what they can to win a fight.

Honest I am glad an entertaining fighter got his just rewards for the conor fights. Both him and his bro may not be good against wrestling but they are both fucking g's who practiced martial arts to go out there and entertain us and do what they can to win a fight.
<{boneytears}>

we will miss these guys when boring cards full of WMMA bore us to death

Great boxing, stellar grappling, good chin and splendid cardio. I guess the only knock on him would be his takedowns, but then again he usually does alright striking so it has worked pretty well for him. That being said I doubt he'll ever be on top of the lightweight division.

Great boxing, stellar grappling, good chin and splendid cardio. I guess the only knock on him would be his takedowns, but then again he usually does alright striking so it has worked pretty well for him. That being said I doubt he'll ever be on top of the lightweight division.
I doubt too since he doesn't seem to be wanting a fight ever again

Watched a couple of nate fights last night, gomi and marcus davis. Both were classic diaz gameplans, box them up and sub them. Im still so pissed at the shitty version of diaz that turned up in the second conor fight. :|

No haters allowed. Talk all things Nate here. Admire him. Tell me what you like best about him. His best fight. His best one liners. Biggest achievements. This is the biggest MMA forum in the world, so let's not hate, but instead appreciate what Nate has done for the sport of MMA. Thank you Nate Diaz!

You are just stupid

157119_54_news_hub_141132_656x500.jpg

Here is one of Nate treating his bitch like a bitch:

31E9B91500000578-3478699-Diaz_locked_in_the_rear_naked_choke_to_force_McGregor_to_tap_aft-a-2_1457256510845.jpg

Watched his scrap with Cerrone last night.

Holy shit he beat the ever living piss out of the Donald in that one.

Back