[VIDEO] Chael Sonnen Breakdown His Loss To Tito Ortiz At Bellator 170 & Challenges Wanderlei Silva

Chael has never been classy a day in his life

A constant choker who sets up fights in advance of losing to stay relevant, dude has game.

LOL... Breakdown.

1. Going for that fucked up choke from the side.
2. Not kneeing the living fuck out of Tito's ribs, in that side position.
3. Going for the Guillotine.

That was some of the most fucked up shit I've seen in mma. Chael isn't a fuckin noob scrub.

I can see one of those things possibly happening. But all fuckin three.

The second he went for the guillotine. I posted in the PBP, that it was stupid that Chael tried that. Well before Tito even got out of it.

I don't like to make accusations without proof. So I won't.

But, that shit was fucked up.

tumblr_lgcj346tke1qc3ioj.jpg

LMFAO...

Just found this...

Picard with impossibru face...AWESOME.

A constant choker who sets up fights in advance of losing to stay relevant, dude has game.

GOAT salesman, entertainer, promo cutter, and media personality. Average fighter who cannot compete at high level without steroids.

LOL... Breakdown.

That was some of the most fucked up shit I've seen in mma. Chael isn't a fuckin noob scrub.

The second he went for the guillotine. I posted in the PBP, that it was stupid that Chael tried that. Well before Tito even got out of it.

LMFAO...

Just found this...

Yeah not kneeing him was super questionable to me. Seemed obvious to me. I wonder if Chael is just at the point in his career where he wants to make the most money and take the least damage. Bellator contracts are based off tv ratings so he can generate ratings and lose with relatively zero damage taken. Really sad if that's the case.

LOL... Breakdown.

LMFAO...

Just found this...

Are you implying Chael threw the fight? because I've come across quite a few that think he did.

I Agree but good on Tito for going out on a win.

I guess, I don't know it all felt cheap and in poor taste if you fallowed half the shit he / they said and how the fight went.

This event wasn't my cup of tea.

Lmfao at the last 15 seconds of that video. I've never seen anyone as triggered as Tito was

Back