Nunes said she made history..can somebody explain how?

CombatScience

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Rousey lost to Holm then went into hiding...in fact she got STOPED by Holm...Nunes keeps saying she made history..can somebody explain to me how?

She's the first openly gay ufc champ, other than that I have no clue.

the first lesbian to ask Edmond what the fuck he's playing at.

history.

Nunes has said a lot the last few weeks.

1st openly gay champ
DESTROYED THE BIGGEST HYPE JOB IN HISTORY OF SPORTS

Don't . . .

For Gay Jesus!

source.gif

She made a history by ending a person's fighting & Movie careers all within a min.

Holly Holm did that, it's always the first that should get the credit.
yeah but, they kept hyping the "return".

All the hype she got proved that their Hypejob still is effective. This is why i think she destroyed it, but Holm was the first warning that she was not deserving such hype.

It's not really a struggle being the first lesbian champ since we all love teh lesbians.

She made history by scissoring a fellow fighter.

The first person to finish Ronda in the first round

Nunes was the 2nd nuclear bomb.
Holly started the job, but Nunes is the one that really destroyed her. People were still making excuses for Ronda as to why she lost to Holly. (The stress and rigorous media schedule, personal things going on in her life) Ronda had over a year to train and did no media, and got beat up worse this time.

Also as everyone said, first openly gay champ. Also the first female BW champ after Ronda to have at least 1 successful title defense

First woman to munch rug while wearing a UFC belt ?

Because you all fucking know that shit happened...Right ?

Hey Amanda...

cool-story-bro.gif

She won the title. That's history. Winning world titles has always been considered "historical" in combat sports. For example, I've heard people use that phrase a lot in boxing after winning a world title. You don't have to agree, but I'm thinking that's what she may be referring to. That or just feeling that beating (& possibly retiring) someone of Ronda's status and regard in the manner that she did is more noteworthy.

Well everything that happens is history so...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back