"Manny Pacquiao would be willing to step into ring with UFC superstar Conor McGregor"

No interest in seeing Conor ko Manny, as he's already lost multiple times.

We know.
Sorry to be a c#nt but a similar thread has been hanging around for days.

No interest in seeing Conor ko Manny, as he's already lost multiple times.
he would destroy Conor in boxing. If Conor could box like Manny then he never would have fought in MMA.

We need to settle this issue for once

9e4b57197bd7751f202304c2cfbeb560.jpg

6224014-Pacquiao-anti-gay-tweet-apology.jpg

We need to settle this issue for once

9e4b57197bd7751f202304c2cfbeb560.jpg

6224014-Pacquiao-anti-gay-tweet-apology.jpg

What he says is ignorant to say the least. Animals do also display acts of homosexuality. Elephants in particular. And how honourable and brave of the boxing legend to be willing to box an MMA guy. Really going out of his way there.

What he says is ignorant to say the least. Animals do also display acts of homosexuality. Elephants in particular. And how honourable and brave of the boxing legend to be willing to box an MMA guy. Really going out of his way there.
Aren't penguins also flaming gay?

Not sure what this has to do with anything here.

Did anyone claim Manny was a better human being?
Sorry.
I just have not been getting my daily dose of the War Room lately

I think both of them saying what people supporting them expect to hear.
I think that Kavanaghaanana (however you type it) has a gay brother or something, so Conor has been pretty vocal about the issue.

Manny was just saying what the Bible told him to say

I think that Kavanaghaanana (however you type it) has a gay brother or something, so Conor has been pretty vocal about the issue.

Manny was just saying what the Bible told him to say
And don't forget "touch butt with a dork"!

As a MMA-fan, I don't give a s*** about boxing. I want to see McGregor fight in UFC and see him trying to defend his title. There are plenty of cool matchup's to make for him in MMA. Why anyone cares about seeing him getting tooled by a worldclass boxer? Just so a small group people get more rich?

As a MMA-fan, I don't give a s*** about boxing. I want to see McGregor fight in UFC and see him trying to defend his title. There are plenty of cool matchup's to make for him in MMA. Why anyone cares about seeing him getting tooled by a worldclass boxer? Just so a small group people get more rich?
I like both sports, I like MMA better. But acting like Conor could beat world class boxers in boxing is insulting. If he could he would have been a boxer.

lol @ "willing to step into the ring".

Every boxer in the world would be willing to step into the ring against Conor. It's a huge money fight and you're taking on a guy who has never even fought a pro match before.

Every boxer in the world would be willing to step into the ring against Conor. It's a huge money fight and you're taking on a guy who has never even fought a pro match before.
Manny started at 112. He fought Floyd Mayweather who is an all time fighter who is way bigger. Show him some respect.

Last edited:

Yeah for pacaquio money I would be willing to face the brain trauma.

Back