That was so obvious..

LMNT

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
One of the most obvious fixed fights I have ever seen.. Of course Tito had to go out on a win.. And of course the mods will delete this to hide the truth.. <{cruzshake}>

someone should ask me about the time i shit at the georgiedome.

This seems to be a trend with Bellator fights. Chael has been known to fold though.

no shit theyll delete it. youre in the wrong forum and youre saying some stupid retarded shit.

Meh

Chael looked like he was ten years older than the 42 year old Cheetoz.

And I was ROOTING for da West linn Gangsta.

What's up with the time you shit at the georgiedome breh?
i once got involved in a multiple day bender and ended up having to shit really bad at the Georgia dome.

i hate shitting in public, especially a hang over shit, but i had to. it was bad.

i ended up in a stall, and i was surprised how few stalls there were. i must have been in there for a good while, maybe 20 minutes or so, and i headed to the throne a few minutes before half time as i wasnt going to make it had i waited.

i delivered the watery package and it took a good 15 to 20 minutes. i got the fear because half time started and the line of people at the urinals were talking about the smell emanating from my stall. then the fear hit me: there were 20 urinals and only 2 stalls where people could defecate. i opened the door to the stall and there were a good 10 people in line for the stall, all of whom were literally reeling from the stench. as i slid between the narrow strip between the lined up shitters and the people using the urinals, all judging me, i heard someone say two things:

1) ufc events generally dont sell out in vegas, and ticket sales in vegas are generally slower than any place else in the world; and

2) there isnt a bad seat anywhere in t-mobile arena.

No. Chael is a quitter and gave up. Chael is mentally weak.

i once got involved in a multiple day bender and ended up having to shit really bad at the Georgia dome.

i hate shitting in public, especially a hang over shit, but i had to. it was bad.

i ended up in a stall, and i was surprised how few stalls there were. i must have been in there for a good while, maybe 20 minutes or so, and i headed to the throne a few minutes before half time as i wasnt going to make it had i waited.

i delivered the watery package and it took a good 15 to 20 minutes. i got the fear because half time started and the line of people at the urinals were talking about the smell emanating from my stall. then the fear hit me: there were 20 urinals and only 2 stalls where people could defecate. i opened the door to the stall and there were a good 10 people in line for the stall, all of whom were literally reeling from the stench. as i slid between the narrow strip between the lined up shitters and the people using the urinals, all judging me, i heard someone say two things:

1) ufc events generally dont sell out in vegas, and ticket sales in vegas are generally slower than any place else in the world; and

<mma4><mma4><mma4><mma4><mma4><mma4>

Vegas trip to the TMobile arena for the annual July UFC card.

Side note I too refuse to shit in public stalls, not bout that action boss

This guy is always talking about how every fight is fixed, ffs.
Luke Thomas had a good message for you moronic conspiracy theorists.

Yeah sherdog moderators are in cahoots with Bellator higher management and want to suppress the truth. Bellator paid Chael to throw the fight so they won't be left with a fighter with a win when Tito leaves.

What a lovely story, and elegantly written. I'm not ashamed to admit I cried a little while reading it.

Nah,it was a short but good fight.
You guys are going full Rogan.

This thread is gonna get deleted, but you gotta be a little suspicious of a fight with no strikes landed, or maybe one half-assed elbow from mount. I'm not sure it was fixed, because it did kind of look like Chael was actually going for that d'arce, but both guys came out pretty unscathed.

Just watched the replay after coming back from Chivas stadium and I got to sherdog inmediatly to see if anyone share my thought that it was a wwe level fake shit.

LOL...I don't think it was fixed, it was just a really shitty fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back