prime tito ortiz would have beat anderson silva

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I know a lot of die hards would hate to admit it...but prime tito would have been major trouble for the spider.

Stylistically, tito is a bad matchup for anderson. Anderson was troubled by grapplers such as takase, chonan, and sonnen.

Tito would have a field day if he was in the same position as sonnnen...hes just as good a grappler....and wouldnt get caught in that triangle.

While styles make fights...and anderson is a much greater fighter....i think tito is all wrong for him. Tito excels where anderson is weak and would out wrestle him.

Though Anderson has had a better career...tito is a bad matchup for him. Remember im talking about the prime tito who beat wand and belfort

Silva would either knock out or submit prime Tito. Either that or toy with him to the decision.

Doubt it. He does fight at a higher weight class but still cant see it.

What version of Silva? You mention his pride losses when he was a 170er

Anderson would probably matrix Tito and possibly drop him with a jab.

I'd pick prime Anderson if it came down to it, but a prime Tito would be a tough fight. People like to act like Tito always sucked or something, but he was great in his prime. His size and strength would likely pose a big threat to Silva. Silva did manage to develop some good takedown defense though, and Tito might be susceptible to body strikes from him.

Interesting fight

I know a lot of die hards would hate to admit it...but prime tito would have been major trouble for the spider.

Stylistically, tito is a bad matchup for anderson. Anderson was troubled by grapplers such as takase, chonan, and sonnen.

Tito would have a field day if he was in the same position as sonnnen...hes just as good a grappler....and wouldnt get caught in that triangle.

While styles make fights...and anderson is a much greater fighter....i think tito is all wrong for him. Tito excels where anderson is weak and would out wrestle him.

Though Anderson has had a better career...tito is a bad matchup for him. Remember im talking about the prime tito who beat wand and belfort
You have lost your DAMN mind ts! Anderson would murk Tito now, then, ALWAYS! Let this be a DAMN warning to any and all noobs starting phail threads! Don't tempt the GOAT poster GUERNICA! It won't end well.

#
GUERNICAbless

Tito is big 205 but Anderson would tag him and make him do what Wand did

LOL. Tito can withstand bombs from Chuck for a while before only getting TKOed. Tito has never been KOed.

Anderson has to throw combinations after combinations to put prime Tito away. Meanwhile, Tito would be able to easily take Andy down, lock him down with a turk, and proceed to ground and pound from the guard.

You have lost your DAMN mind ts! Anderson would murk Tito now, then, ALWAYS! Let this be a DAMN warning to any and all noobs starting phail threads! Don't tempt the GOAT poster GUERNICA! It won't end well.

#
GUERNICAbless

I'm tired of your pink text and your little hashtags and your little shtick. I'm scuffing your shoes breh.

Would look like the Anderson X Bonnar fight

silva+bonnar+punches.gif

I'm tired of your pink text and your little hashtags and your little shtick. I'm scuffing your shoes breh.
No bro! GUERNICA is very fond of his collection of fine Italian footwear. That would not be good.

#GUERNICAgoat

Tito would have destroyed him.

Anderson only went up against slow strikers.

Tito would have taken him down and submitted him.

Tito rushes in looking for the takedown and Anderson front kicks him in the face.

I'm sure Tito now can take Silva at 205 right now, he did a pretty good job in today's fight. Just look how easy it took him to finish Sonnen in the first round

Now if we're talking prime, then I gotta give it to silva based on speed and precision

No bro! GUERNICA is very fond of his collection of fine Italian footwear. That would not be good.

#GUERNICAgoat
This is you next weekend when you go out and try to pull 8's and 9's
article-2578959-1C35EF2200000578-659_634x413.jpg

Very possible. Anderson could be taken down and Tito's control is really damn good.

Would look like the Anderson X Bonnar fight

silva+bonnar+punches.gif

Wat, Tito fights nothing like Bonnar. In his prime, Tito was also much, much better than Bonnar ever was. It might end with Anderson matrixing the fuk outta Tito, but Tito would not be standing there trying to slug it out with him lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back