Tito Ortiz's last fight, almost completely poetic

120wrestling

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Last fight ever, going up against a top 10 all time middleweight Chael (when he was on the sauce)...facing the guy that beat him in the first period of their wrestling match..on Tito's birthday.

some 20 years later, he gets a rematch against Chael, stops him in the 1st round of their fight.....ONE DAY BEFORE HIS BIRTHDAY. It was almost perfect, almost. Congratz to a legend though

Last fight ever, going up against a top 10 all time middleweight Chael (when he was on the sauce)...facing the guy that beat him in the first period of their wrestling match..on Tito's birthday.

some 20 years later, he gets a rematch against Chael, stops him in the 1st round of their fight.....ONE DAY BEFORE HIS BIRTHDAY. It was almost perfect, almost. Congratz to a legend though

Yup.

Douche from the start.

Douche at the end.

Chael almost caught him in a darce early.

props to cheetoz for slammin thru.

Tito holding on too long also has poetry behind it

Congrats to him on a win in his last fight. But god damn he looked like a fucking retard bouncing around with his hand over his heart while the national anthem was being sung.

Congrats to him on a win in his last fight. But god damn he looked like a fucking retard bouncing around with his hand over his heart while the national anthem was being sung.
Yeah I didn't want to laugh at that, but I did, then and now

C2wFuMSXgAA2NQC.1485061768.jpg

Chael almost caught him in a darce early.

props to cheetoz for slammin thru.
Geez man. Chael looked like, "ok, I remember a choke in class that sorta went like this....nah that's not it. Oh yeah, let me try a gillotine choke from half guard. Yeah! That'll do it!"

Noob.

#GUERNICAbless

To me it wasnt poetic. If he was slamming elbows and fists into Chaels face before the choke it would have been. But Chaels lack of skill or heart seemed to make it less poetic. Cant blame Tito though.

Chael has a mental wall that he cant seem to get through.

I'm going to miss crack skull Ortiz.

Fuck everyone talking shit on Tito, yes, he is a little bit slow but you can't question his contribution to MMA. Was GREAT! to see him go out on top.

Back