Bellator is a better show than UFC

thehighking

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
The whole set up, promo and entrances are so much better in Bellator. If only they had the best fighters it would be the best organisation in the world. UFC needs to step up their game, it's becoming bland compared to Bellator and Rizin

Its a little too Monstertruck derby esque but still better than that WME shit

I like the promotion for sure. UFC did a smart move by getting rid of Goldberg though, man he was annoying.

Nah

It's fun, but UFC is still da best.

The level of competition is superior.

I wouldn't mind UFC going that route but it ultimately makes no difference to me. Just wanna see some fightz.

Rizin is annoying as fuck. Takes god damn forever for a fight to happen and they do bullshit fake wrestling that wastes time.

method=get&s=tito-ortiz-sakuraba-gif.gif

The whole set up, promo and entrances are so much better in Bellator. If only they had the best fighters it would be the best organisation in the world. UFC needs to step up their game, it's becoming bland compared to Bellator and Rizin
I bet you love shiny nickels!

Much better. UFC is kinda boring and I only like them because of the fighters they have. The show is really bad, the entrance of the fighters are also shit.

I know people has been talking about this for a long time, but with the money they have they should been doing somethings different by now.

I like the UFC approach better. Bellator feels too much like WWE for me.

If Rizin gets rid of the women's division, puts more weight behind some better talent, and improves the pacing of their fights. They're going to be unbeatable. Strikeforce pioneered WMMA, it was a novelty, but since the UFC is so keen on it let them have it. Bellator needs to keep getting these explosive fighters and drop the dead weight.

Can't agree with this one. Bellator looks and feels cheap.

This looks so bush league.

- dirty ass canvas
- dirty ass feet from the commercials ?
- cheap looking commercials
- poor sound quality
- can hear corner / people screaming over the commentators
- we rag about Goldie / Rogan they are way better then what we have here
- now some some bush league face to face...

"in the back of the van" xd

Should have invited Meryl Streep....

<escalate99>

Nobody wants to see women fights TBH, they're a mild amusement. We'd rather see hot girls walk around the ring in thongs. Maybe have intermission mud fights or wet t shirt competitions or ass giggle competitions but let's get real.

UFC lesbian champ going to be marketable? LMAO!

Back