One week until Arvloski shuts down the hype train

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Andrei%2BArlovski%2BVictory%2BCelebration%2BDance%2BShake%2B-%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B51%2BBrasilia.gif

I like Arlovski but I wouldn't put a dollar on him winning this fight

Ngannaou hits fucking hard and Arlovski can't take much heat anymore.

I predict Arlovski is unconscious in one round

Arlovski is going to get dropped by a jab

Im not sure why Arlovski has even taken this fight. Confidence, Arrogance, motivation ?

I can see him pulling an upset but its too risky at this stage of his career. Should have fought Hamilton or someone of that calibre.

Im not sure why Arlovski has even taken this fight. Confidence, Arrogance, motivation ?

I can see him pulling an upset but its too risky at this stage of his career. Should have fought Hamilton or someone of that calibre.

He should be fighting Rothwell or Nelson imo much better chance then Ngannou who is an absolute monster.

arvloski never picks his fights , hes a warrior. win or lose,and classy when he loses. i respect that

I would be really suprised if that happens. but it is MMA.

The xfactor of arlovskis lack of durability is allways significsnt maybe now so than ever. Im rooting for him as a former worldchampion and veteran but that other guy francis seems powerful

Watch Mike Pyle or whatever vs that big muscly guy. You just know its a matter of time until the big muscly guy lands a big shot. Have you seen how big, muscly, athletic and explosive the Ngannaou guy is? He can't lose.

The real fear here is whether Arlovski actually leaves the octagon alive.

Imagine the Kharitonov KO but 100 times worse.

I don't love his chances but if he lands clean he can KO anyone.

Too many miles on Arlovski. Ngannou gets the sub imo.

One week until Arlovski gets hit by a train

Back