Conor McGregor appreciation Thread.

Eli1015

Martial Artist
@Brown
Reaction score
No haters allowed. Talk all things conor here. Admire him. Tell me what you like best about him. His best fight. His best one liners. Biggest achievements. This is the biggest MMA forum in the world, so let's not hate, but instead appreciate what Conor has done for the sport of MMA. Thank you conor!

C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!
diaz_nate-1040x572.jpg
raw

Best featherweight of all time. Maybe best lightweight of all time. Utterly destroyed the legend Jose Aldo in record time. Utterly destroyed the lightweight champ Eddie Alvarez. Humiliated solid contenders in Max Holloway and Chad Mendez.

DAILY Conor Mcgregor appreciation thread

FIXED

One of the most exciting athletes ever! Seems like a genuinely nice guy outside of the octagon

I'll contribute. My favorite fight with conor is against eddie alverez. I havent see such a master performance in a championship fight in such a long time.

No haters allowed. Talk all things conor here. Admire him. Tell me what you like best about him. His best fight. His best one liners. Biggest achievements. This is the biggest MMA forum in the world, so let's not hate, but instead appreciate what Conor has done for the sport of MMA. Thank you conor!

I appreciate everything about Conor, but if I had to choose, I'd say it's the fact that he is going to bring a future world champion in the world that at it's first breathe of air, will be wealthier than all the bums that can't post in this tred combined.

I appreciate everything about Conor, but if I had to choose, I'd say it's the fact that he is going to bring a future world champion in the world that at it's first breathe of air, will be wealthier than all the bums that can't post in this tred combined.
Conor jr will rule mma

I'll contribute. My favorite fight with conor is against eddie alverez. I havent see such a master performance in a championship fight in such a long time.

You should watch more fights

Fuck Conor McGregor.
Why even come into a thread that is ment to appreciate a specific fighter if you don't like them? How pathetic can people like you get? Let your bitterness go and achieve something in life.

Talks as much shit as sonnen the only difference is he doesn't lose to 41 year old titos.

Lol

Back