Ralek Gracie The Most Boring Fighter Ever?

bbandito925

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
he reminds me of a shitty old version of royce, the way he throws that weird uncoordinated front kick to stop his opponent from engaging.

it seems like he is just trying to keep his opponent away from him and coast to a decision without engaging at all.

why do gracies think they are so good when they are really so boring?

So far he's terrible. He may be good at BJJ but it doesn't seem like he's good at anything else. Well maybe screwing fighters.

No.

I have a list for that.

The worst striking I ever seen, its worse than Ronda, actually its far worse. you're telling me a adult male sherdogger couldn't lay his ass out, hell yes we could.

Embarrassing that a professional fighter can look like that. No basics at all. Its disgusting

he reminds me of a shitty old version of royce, the way he throws that weird uncoordinated front kick to stop his opponent from engaging.

it seems like he is just trying to keep his opponent away from him and coast to a decision without engaging at all.

why do gracies think they are so good when they are really so boring?
It was shit, but really not the worst..they did at some point actually fight.

Ufc_9.JPG

At least he should put more effort into fighting. he needs that good Bellator payday to pay his debts.

His last fight was 2010; he shoulda left that alone & extended it. Horrible main-card shit.

No wrestling, shit striking (although he miraculously caught Kato with am overhand right that at least surprised him)...how the fuck does he expect to succeed in mma?

Im more shocked how kato didnt do anything , he fought a guy who hadn't fought in 7 years. Kato knocked out schilling and showed nothing in this fight. I don't like saying it but it didnt look like a real fight to me lol. Somehow this happens to me everytime i watch bellator , the last time i watched bellator was manhoef vs carvalho. That fight was even worse because it was 5 rounds of doing nothing..

He could of done a lot more to get it to the ground. Not like aoki has amazing striking and he gets by just fine

Im more shocked how kato didnt do anything , he fought a guy who hadn't fought in 7 years. Kato knocked out schilling and showed nothing in this fight. I don't like saying it but it didnt look like a real fight to me lol. Somehow this happens to me everytime i watch bellator , the last time i watched bellator was manhoef vs carvalho. That fight was even worse because it was 5 rounds of doing nothing..

Maybe he knew it was an easy payday and not worth the risk of getting caught in anytjinf

Back