It's awesome that there are a lot of female main cards

Toothless King

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
So i can skip the main event and go home from the bar.

Works great.

You didn't watch Rousey Nunes? More fool you, bro...

Also, more Megan for me, so I'm fine with it..

Megan looked like a big dork in her last fight. Cyborg in 1.

No that's not awesome at all. I'm being ripped off as a fan because they want to cater to the 2%

It's awesome that there are a lot of female main cards

Colin_Farrel-Disgusted.gif

They should make the women wrestle in hot oil or jello.

While I think WMMA is legit and there are a select fighters who are impressive. It's funny how they make the cards and the co-main always seems like it should be the real headliner over and over again.

I wouldn't dare miss a Joanna Jedrzejczyk fight, main event or otherwise.

Some skilled fighters and entertaining fights out there in WMMA. However it's still young so we end up with a lot of crappy fights as well.

In the end I don't get sour of where anyfighter ends up in a card as long as I get to see them fight.

You're doing the right thing though by choosing not to watch. Money talks homie

I would prefer that UFC keeps men's and women's MMA on separate cards.

I believe they should have their own cards and events. Then we can know how popular WMMA really is

Works great.

And I'd be willing to bet you go home alone.

You don't enjoy women ( Apparently not even the liquored up ones in the bar )...It's cool.

Carry on.

Works great.

And you still watch them all in your WMMA fight gear. Stop trying to act like an Alpha, TS. It's not working.

I believe they should have their own cards and events. Then we can know how popular WMMA really is

I'm pretty sure we already know how popular it really is. The UFC will not be hosting any WMMA events any time soon.

I respect their right to fight, but I feel ripped off every time there is a women's fight on the card, especially the main card (as main event is just horrific).

People argue that they have entertaining, competitive matches. That certainly doesn't mean that their skill is elite.

There can be competitive matches in pee-wee football or little league baseball- but no one is expected to pay top dollar for that.

Grown men who get excited at the prospect of watching women fight are creepy weirdos. Just look at that giant Joanna J thread on here, page after page that oozes sex offender.

Back