How long until Woodley begs for the connor fight?

yeguiza

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Don´t get me wrong, I´m a woodley fan

Proof:
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/woodley-hate.3443891/

he still has one of the best HL reel KOs of all time:

1rlPc.gif

But his trashtalking is absolute shit:

ufc-welterweight-champion-tyron-woodley-answers-a-question-during-the-ufc-205-press-conference-at-the-theater-at-madison-square-garden-on-november-10-2016-in-new-york-city.jpg

He´s looking for money

The obvious move for connor is to challenge Tyrone, given he´s been ducking the eagle since like forever for obvious reasons:
Khabib+Nurmagomedov+Takedowns+Rafael+dos+Anjos+-+UFC+on+Fox+11.gif

Tyrone knows this and wants to have his first ever big payday, so he´ll start begging ala Eddie

I got connor by KO given tyrone would get emotionally invested in this one and would rush into connor´s left hand in about 12 seconds

What do you think, sherdog?

After he loses to Wonderboy or Maia. Trying to stay relevant.

Conor is in the driver's seat for the Woodley fight. Any begging is irrelevant, Conor has the leverage to get the fight and never defend any belt ever since he's the only major draw right now and just paying back the interest on the loan debt needs big draws.

He just dropped three rounds to Wonderboy.

If he doesn't land another bomb to save his ass he won't be getting a Conor fight.

He just dropped three rounds to Wonderboy.

If he doesn't land another bomb to save his ass he won't be getting a Conor fight.
Not a Woodley fan but most refs stop that fight in the fourth. Also yes agreed Wonderboy will and should just point fight him to a UD. And Woodley has a valid point he gets no promo from the UFC.

Not a Woodley fan but most refs stop that fight in the fourth. Also yes agreed Wonderboy will and should just point fight him to a UD. And Woodley has a valid point he gets no promo from the UFC.

You gotta make some solid waves to get an extra push from the ufc

You gotta make some solid waves to get an extra push from the ufc
In defense of being the "least promoted champ ever" the UFC did nothing for RDA or Alvarez. But I think if the UFC like him they could have shown the Lawler KO on repeat and the 4th round of the Wonderboy fight and casuals would all be on his jock.

If he doesn't get Conor, he can just claim racism again.

Which will happen first, Tyron fights McNeverdefend, or Tyron cries racism again

Hmmmm

Back