ufc needs more co promotion with wwe

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Cm punk got huge numbers so did brock lesna.

They should have got Kurt angle in his prime but they could still get him for a match against a guy who is a rookie.

There are plenty of pro wrestlers who were amateur wrestlers like brock who could cross over and have matches. Though they would lose they would bring over more fans from wresting. Even pro wrestlers who have no martial arts background could fight. They would lose yeah but maybe wwe fand would see the fight and say wow this is way better than wwe i should watch this instead.

It would be a smart business move

Or fuck off.

I think that is short sighted. It may work right away but if the fighter isn't successful then the organization would begin to lose credibility

Definitely. So many fighters are working on their promo game these days, they're obviously practicing for WrestleMania

Conor needs to fight that ultra cloud white guy in WWE but in UFC.

Have a ufc fighter in the royal rumble bruh!!

Jk that sounds awful.

what we need is tag team and tlc matches

and a yearly royal rumble

the ufc is a joke anyway

They can even promote MMA in WWE by having awkward staredowns between Rampage and Tito.

You worded it correctly. I'm saying the UFC has already started losing credibility
I see.
It could be way worse. PRIDE had a lot of mismatches sprinkled in all the time. I still enjoyed the cards.
We can stop watching when they have tag team matches

No, the sport need more fighters like Cody, TJ and Conor. Tired of fighters like Khabib.

Kurt Angle cant get a license because of his neck

I love how rustled MMA fans get when they are compared to wwe yet for the most part people look down on both. Nonfans think most MMA fans are as low denominator as wwe fans.

Tag team ufc fights would be awesome. Or 4 man last man standing fights?

Back