Bellator card tonight not looking bad

J

JollyRants

upload_2017-1-21_20-24-22.png So i was thinking damn they aint giving no UFC or Boxing this weekend. Then i took a peak at Bellator main card and notice its not looking to bad. Not really a fan of the main event but the card as a whole aint looking bad for a Saturday night without anything on.
Tito-Ortiz-vs-Chael-Sonnen-Bellator-170-weigh-ins-official.jpg

Bellator not card tonight not looking bad

It's solid, better than a lot of UFC Fight Nights. There is already a thread about it tho.

No WMMA in main card. That's a great improvement over the UFC right there.

paul daley on the card?? I'm in.

Daley alone is worth the admission

Looks good. Probably one of the best "UFC competitor" cards in a while

Yeah buddy. I need something to watch. Played way too much damn bf4 already.

God, getting absolutely slept twice to the same guy has got to be frustrating.
Yeah especially the fact that Joe Schilling is the the kickboxer lol. Bellator wanted to build him back up by avenging that loss against Kaito in his own sport. He got slept again lol.

It's solid, better than a lot of UFC Fight Nights. There is already a thread about it tho.
Absolutely. It's a decent card. I think it's ridiculous that UFC actually makes weak cards on purpose. Hopefully the new owners change this bad policy

They don't really have to save anyone on their roster for the PPV, so their cards should always be as good as a Fight Night.

Tuned in about 20 minutes ago. Will watch till the end.

View attachment 193261 So i was thinking damn they aint giving no UFC or Boxing this weekend. Then i took a peak at Bellator main card and notice its not looking to bad. Not really a fan of the main event but the card as a whole aint looking bad for a Saturday night without anything on.
Tito-Ortiz-vs-Chael-Sonnen-Bellator-170-weigh-ins-official.jpg
Who's Titos lastest hoe he walked in with? Not the same one is it?

UFC would have definitely made Sonnen vs. Oldtiz the main event.

Instead, Bellator is more worried about their future and declared it, co-main event.

Something different and some fun fights so far. Should be an entertaining night

Georgi didn't deserve to win but that wasn't a 9-8 rd

Back