Is ducking fights a good thing or a bad thing?

Rum

Champion of Champions
@Silver
Reaction score
I forget, since so many of you dorks are still bitching about how Mark Hunt refused to duck Brock even though he SUSPECTED Brock of likely being his 3rd juiced opponent in under 3 years.

"Well you shouldn't have fought him if you thought he was on roids" you wail like 6 year olds in a playground for the mentally impaired.

As if Hunto should have refused to fight Brock because he ASSUMED, without proof, that Brock was cheating?

That would've made you sheltered manbaby cucks respect this veteran professional cagefighting WARRIOR more? That would have done him any favours with the UFC?

You naive anti-Hunto imbeciles also might want to re-think the "He fought in Pride" non-argument if you don't want to continue to come across like clueless dipshits who've spent the last two decades huffing solvents.

1. Anyone with any cred knows not only wasn't it illegal to use roids in Pride, it was practically encouraged.
2. Human beings are supposed to change and grow. Anyone who thinks/acts the same at 42 as they did at 32 is stunted as fuck.

p.s. No, the fact I'm from South Auckland doesn't make me even a little bit biased. Not even a tiny bit.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

YOU should fight the easiest opponent with the highest payout and best outcome. If that means dodging some fights that you will probably be forced to fight later on when you are in a much better spot then so be it.

Can be good and bad at the same time. Many fighters has pull out just a little before fighting Conor. They don't get finished in the first and they chin possible won't ever be like it used to be again, but you lose a lot of money.

I sound way more like a 7 or 8 year old when I wail after huffing solvents.

I can't keep up with the rest of the insults in there.

As a fan, the correct answer is we want to see the best fights possible, so most cases no it isn't a good thing.

Back