Anybody else worried about Anderson after seeing BJ's Destruction?

JeffertonAlive

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Father Time is kicking our Hero's Asses,
And USADA ain't helping.

I don't generally worry about bad things happening to fighters after they piss hot.

Considering he arguably beat the current champion just 12 months ago, not ready to put him on BJ level yet of washed.

As long as the Chris is not in the octagon with him i am not worried.He will lose a decision but he will keep all 8 legs...

Not worried at all and the situations aren't alike

Anderson isn't coming off of a 3 year hiatus and Brunson isn't a young prospect that looks like a future champion.

Anderson will destroy Brunson

Last edited:
Not worried at all and the situations aren't alike

Anderson isn't coming off of a 3 year hiatus and Brunson isn't a young prospect that looks like a future champion.

Anderson will destroy Brunson
I hope you're right.
I'll wish upon a star.

Anderson smashes Brunson and then fights the winner of Bisping/Boetsch for the title.

USADA makes zero difference. He dropped the current champ under USADA while in his 40s...

In his Prime, it would have been a massacre for the Spider.

His biggest issue is his chin. That was a weapon in the past. Like Chuck, he could take a hit to deliver the knockout blow.

Now, a standard shot, that virtually every fighter takes in a fight can put him away... That's the problem he's facing.

I was worried about Anderson Silva being too old to win since the 2nd Weidman fight.

41 is WAY too fucking old to be fighting anything even resembling real competition. He needs to take a fluff match against Jaideep Singh or Maldonado.

Nah. If he lasted three rounds with D.C. without training I think he will be fine

His chin is gone but he isn't the slow punching bag penn is, yet!!

Worried. I'm looking forward to seeing him killed by Brunson.

Back