Daniel Cormier and Tyron Woodley at heavyweight

ikareteru

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
So recently I saw a vid of Daniel Cormier and Tyron Woodley fooling around at a talkshow. Woodley was taller and bigger in my eyes.

Cormier wad just wider, but shorter. Kenny Florian was bigger.

Why does Cormier do so well. If he does so well at light heavy and heavyweight, it makes sense Tyron Woodley being a wrestler could be a top 5 heavyweight as well?

Especially considering the state of the heavyweight divison.

Tyron walks around at barely over 200 max, fights in the cage at like 195.

Cormier walks around at 230-ish and fights in the cage around there as well. When he was at HW he was sometimes as much as about 250.

Doesn't matter if Tyron looks bigger, DC is bigger, by a lot.

it's a huge shame there isn't an open weight belt

but is cormier really shorter than woodley? i thought woodley was a bit short for a ww

Cormier likes to eat.

He could be fighting TJ, Conor and Khabib right now if it wasn't for that.

Woodley got tossed by Rory MacDonald, this is what DC would do to him:

the-avengers-angry-hulk-smash-loki.gif

but is cormier really shorter than woodley? i thought woodley was a bit short for a ww

Yeah, but it does make sense Woodley could be a top 5 heavyweight? Gain 5 pounds more muscle and 25 pounds fat and he will still look pretty ripped and will weigh 230 pounds and probably very athletic.

Woodley would have to eat loads of dat cake and chicken to make HW.

Looks are deceptive. Look at most photos of 135lb female fighters with men... They 'look' thicker, but obviously they're not.

Are you guys humoring OP? This guy is suggesting Woodley at HW lol

Hilarious when people pull numbers out of their asses, walks at, cuts from, fights at.... Stfu.
You weigh them on any given day, DC is going to be far heavier.

Cormier is 5'2 290, I doubt Türol Woodler is bigger

Mousasi is taller than Fedor and we all saw what happened when they had their little section.

So Francis, Overeem, Wedum, cain, Hunt... u think Woodly can last a round with any of these guys they all one punch his head off that's the top 5.

Hell Derrick, Volkov, do the same.

Maybe he can out wrestle guys like Blaydes and Tybura, since there power isnt on par.
I'd probably bet on Woodly beating Stefan tho so he could be 10th.
Even glass jawed Arlovski has such good striking he could probably beat woodly tho.

Sherdod loves to bich about this division but THERE'S a reason smaller guys don't ever try and move up here, these guys hit with power they never faced.

Back