Is Nate Diaz anyone's best win?

illegalnature

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Besides maybe Joe Stevenson, do you think any UFC fighters acknowledge Nate as the biggest win of their entire careers?

Nate has lost more than half his fights, so there's alot of candidates to choose from. I feel that unless your Conor, Nate isn't an opponent you brag to people forever after beating.

No but he was one of Cerrone's worst losses.

Besides maybe Joe Stevenson, do you think any UFC fighters acknowledge Nate as the biggest win of their entire careers?

Nate has lost more than half his fights, so there's alot of candidates to choose from. I feel that unless your Conor, Nate isn't an opponent you brag to people forever after beating.
Don't know.

But if he is 14-9 in Ufc and 19-11 overall, how he lost more than half his fights?

Nate has lost more than half his fights
You took MMMath to a whole new level.

Screenshot_146.png

Lol Conor has better wins than Nate easy.

A top 5 P4P figher of all time in Jose Aldo.
One of the greatest LWs of all time in Eddie Alvarez.

Why would you brag about barely beating Nate even if you are Conor?

Don't know.

But if he is 14-9 in Ufc and 19-11 overall, how he lost more than half his fights?
Exaggerating to say he isn't the best of fighters and loses alot. Hes 4 fights shy of being 50/50 but im saying its close enough, hes basically lost half his fights besides early no names.

lol Nate isn't close to Conor's best win. Nate was a stylisticly bad match up for Conor who he overcame in the 2nd fight and moved on with his life. I guess someone didn't move one.

lol Nate isn't close to Conor's best win. Nate was a stylisticly bad match up for Conor who he overcame in the 2nd fight and moved on with his life. I guess someone didn't move one.
Who else freaked out over a Nate loss and had to run it back and barely pull through?

Thompson?

Yep, although when did he beat Gilbert exactly? wasn't that before he peaked because he lost the rematch, solid win

Exaggerating to say he isn't the best of fighters and loses alot. Hes 4 fights shy of being 50/50 but im saying its close enough, hes basically lost half his fights besides early no names.
He fights TOP 10 guys for years, of course he's gonna have a lot of losses. He has 5 top 10 wins in his career. His last 5 LW losses were to 3 lightweight champions (Conor, Bendo, RDA), 1 contender (Maynard) that he beat later and good fighter in Thomson. Nobody says he is an ATG, but he is top 10-15 in the most stacked division for years.

It's all about styles and the manner in which you won. Given how durable Nate is, winning over him with a KO is a particularly impressive win.

Back