Wonderboy just lost a fan, never watched the best P4P fight (VIDEO)

Tramero

50-0 Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Neither a highlight or something

Timestamped

Lesnar? are you fucking serious? I hope Woodley beat the shit out of you like the first time

Special mention to him only attemping 2 white guys (Lesnar and GSP) and they giving him 3 white guys to impersonate

Last edited:
How do you know no one gives a shit about the little dudes - when even a top fighter doesn't know who DJ is.

giphy.gif

How do you know nobody gives a shit about the little dudes - when even a top fighter doesn't know who DJ is.

Well, he said GSP so I assume he never watched GSP fight either

They got whooped by Ken flo and DC. Wonderboy was terrible.

I don't really like seeing opponents playing with each other like this. I want BAD BLOOD!

Woodley didn't do a very good job of it, to be fair.

Lol, during the espn interview Tyron asked him if he knew who the current #1 p4p was and Wonderboy seemed genuinely confused. Even Nice Guy Stephen can't pretend to care about flyweights.

Neither a highlight or something

Timestamped

Lesnar? are you fucking serious? I hope Woodley beat the shit out of you like the first time

LOL that was actually really good and funny. I don't know why you're bitter about it

Yes, Stephen, you little racist boy, go with white guys like Brock and GSP, how could you even think that was some non-white guy...

{<huh!}>

Actually that proved he's the typical white racist Woodley keeps talking about. I mean, what type of white person doesn't know who Mighty Mouse is, AND they're a UFC fighter? Wonderboy = Outed as Klan leader.

Back