List of things UFC has done, that made them lose professional credibility

guard_passer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1) constant abuse of the term "of all time"
2) the tapout guy introducing chuck as he was walking out
3) tapout being a sponsor (I know they helped the UFC in a time of struggle but they are so cringe)
4) using a reality tv show as a recruiting method
5) allowing cm punk to fight in the ufc
6) allowing Brock lesnar to fight in the UFC and him actually winning the belt
7) Dana saying fuck every other word, as well as being a habitual liar who never acknowledges being caught in his lies
8) paying sage north cut 60 k to lose while paying UFC veterans like Yves Edwards 24k
9)Cody Mckenzie
10) employing a commentator who is also a professional comedian who has talked about having sex with fleshlights, saying the "N-word" and doing drugs publicly on multiple occasions
11)Mike Goldberg seeming oblivious on the sport despite being a commentator for over a decade
12)constant PED busts

feel free to contribute

"They are so cringe"

Stopped reading, you obviously weren't around at that time

Dude made an alt account just to hate on the UFC?

Weird.

Bozo Goofapotumus' list of shady shite could read like a chinese scroll at this point

CKiRvVeUcAEjTdI.jpg

Dude made an alt account just to hate on the UFC?

Weird.
my only account. love the sport but the UFC disappoints me at times, I think they're slowly working towards professionalism then they take 1 step back. but hey better than a "fighters body" or another race bait thread that have been showing up on here. at least this is pertaining to the UFC

"They are so cringe"

Stopped reading, you obviously weren't around at that time
sherdog join date doesn't correlate to longevity as an MMA fan. and do you really think the tap out guys aren't embarrassing?.. really

what about one of them being in the HOF

Giving Conor a LW title shot despite him not having fought in the division before (in the UFC)...

sherdog join date doesn't correlate to longevity as an MMA fan. and do you really think the tap out guys aren't embarrassing?.. really

what about one of them being in the HOF

You find their involvement with the sport embarrassing?

Seriously?

Giving fighters coming off two losses title fights and paying sage so much money for no reason is pretty bad

giving Conor the title shot when he just taped like a chicken two fights ago
hqdefault.jpg

Some I agree with but things like TUF, Tapout, and Brock helped tremendously.

That fact that drawing power is more important than actual skill.

Back