Sonnen vs Ortiz

TCanaveira

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
At the weigh in Tito looked ripped af and Chael looked kinda soft. But at the open workouts Chael looked sharper than Ortiz. Who do you think is going to win?

Last edited:
Rootin for the West Linn Gangsta, but cheetos may be too big and strong for him at this point.

Ortiz will be tooooo big for him

he'll grind him down and win a clear 30-27 decision

o

Not sure, but am leaning towards Chael Pee Sonnen.

Bodybuilding? Tito. MMA in 2017? Chael. I think Chael will own Tito everywhere. Neither are top fighters anymore. But Tito is on the Ken Shamrock path.

These guys are both over the hill. Tito shouldn't be fighting at all.

Why are these threads constantly in the heavies?

Chael has the youth advantage, but Tito has the height and head advantage.

Well tbf, it's the ONLY mma fights on this weekend, so I can't fault folks for talking about it at the moment.

WARRRR TITO ONE LAST TIME B1TCHES!!

(but i´ve got a bad feeling this time)

Chael by tko 1st round. Easy money

To be fair we have daily Fedor threads in the heavies and nothing is said. Tito and Chael are UFC legends at least.

Seeing the video, yeah Chael looks pretty sharp. Moves 'younger' than the age difference. Seems like he's expanded his skillset in his years off.

Still going with Tito though. He's too big and strong for Chael, and he's fought 3 times since Chael's last fight. Not that either guy has been active.

tko? Chael? i didn't know that chael has heavy hands

His striking is alot more accurate . Hes just a much more competent kickboxer

Chael is going to "Ronda " Tito . Mark these words.

But what about Tito's weight and size advantage? Maybe it's a real problem for Chael

Sure If he doesnt take him out early.9 But chael has alot of finesse in the clinch.titos brute tactics will work against himself in the later rounds.

Chael is a cardio machine tho. I expect tito to shoot for alot of takedowns and be successful if he doesnt get put away early. Chael knows he has to sprawl n brawl. He going to catch Tito coming in. If it becomes a grapplefest , Chael will just stalemate from bottom and save his energy.Tito will work himself to death trying to elbow chael and cut him up

Last edited:
Back