UFC Missed an opportunity today.

RespectIsEarned

Real life Brown belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The UFC missed a huge opportunity today. There is no NCAA or NFL football on. It's a Saturday with nothing to watch but reruns. They should have put together a solid card for Fox and would have had a chance to win the weekend.

The UFC missed a huge opportunity today. There is no NCAA or NFL football on. It's a Saturday with nothing to watch but reruns. They should have put together a solid card for Fox and would have had a chance to win the weekend.

go out and start a fight today

Call Dana... let him know.

I'm sure he's wondering how RespectIsEarned feels on this issue.

UFC didn't want to compete with the Badguy.
BEllator-170.jpg

The Anaheim PPV was originally scheduled for today and got canceled. Blame the American Gangster and WME blowing their wad booking title fights for half of their divisions into a 2 month period.

Wme respects the hands of Scott coker

They missed a huge opportunity by not sending Ronda and Nunez to the Women's March in Washington DC.

The public keeps calling Ronda as a hero fighting for feminism. Ronda and Nunez shouldve led the march against Trump and made huge UFC headlines.

You should go outside and exercise.

How do you post 3,894 times and only get 6 likes? What am I missing?

How do you post 3,894 times and only get 6 likes? What am I missing?

by not being funny or interesting or memorable for the most part

Missing a brain perhaps? Look at his join date. The "likes" system is new.

excuses excuses excuses

you can get more than 6 likes by posting one post in the heavies if your shit is PROPPA!!!
i love it when you call me BIG PROPPA!!! put your hands in they airya if you a true naggah

They shoulda called Platty-Jo! He's always down to scrap!
War, Platty-Jo, Alan, "Platinum," Jouban!

#GUERNICAbless

Remember when Dana stated the low numbers were because of The Avengers?

One of Dana more underrated quotes.

didn't they plan to have a card on originally but then cancelled it

Wasn't the UFC in Anaheim supposed to be tonight but they cancelled it. Couldn't book a good enough card.

Back