Amanda Lourenco 'The Lioness' Nunes watches her Rousey TKO every day

Concrete Whale

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.lowkickmma.com/UFC/amanda-nunes-explains-why-she-watches-rousey-ko-everyday/
01_1000_690827634112443771484992583.2145-640x336.jpg

Revealing she watches the Rousey fight everyday to ‘look for holes in her game,’ Nunes also provides some offensive options for a fight with Holly Holm:

“I watch (the Ronda Rousey fight) every day, I have to see my mistakes. She punches me a couple of times, I should have moved my head, and I kept my hands down. I love (watching myself beat up Rousey).”

Win or lose, watching film is very important!

Lol I don't like Ronda but this chick is fake asf, thank good wmma will be dead within the year now that Ronda Is gone

I also watch her finish of Rousey for as long as my fapping allows me. I'd still like to see sexy Cat comeback and pummel her again, though.

Why is she so fixated with Ronda? First she was cheering that she made her retire, then tells her to come back stronger and find a new team, now says she watches her film each day... I really hope Shevchenko beats her and embarrasses her, she was lucky she only fought a three round fight the first time.

Back