Have you ever intensely feared for a fighter's well-being after he was knocked out?

King Pun**

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
The best example for me is this:

Strangely enough though I felt worse during this WWE injury because the way his head snapped I thought he was paralyzed:

When Matt Lindland got KTFO by Vitor i thought he was dying.
vitor-belfort_matt-lindland_b.gif

nah i thought illir died vs bader tho

the way his arms flew up above his head was nutty

Not really, but Lombard after he got Hendo'd became slightly concerning as he was down/out for seemingly forever.

Who was it that got knocked out, and almost immediately he started moaning loudly as he came to?
I have it on DVD somewhere, it's uncomfortable to watch.
Although think there was an explanation for the sounds aside from the noise people make when they nearly dieded.

Rashad ko'd that dude who did a crane kick. I thought he was dead

Who was it that got knocked out, and almost immediately he started moaning loudly as he came to?
Although think there was an explanation for the sounds aside from the noise people make when they nearly dieded.
Pretty sure that was a TUF episode, either way that's my pick too

Not really, but Lombard after he got Hendo'd became slightly concerning as he was down/out for seemingly forever.

I think I remember them having to pan the camera up during Buffer's post-fight announcement (or maybe it was during Dan's interview) because he still hadn't moved.

I thought kim couture died in that scissor choke.

Ronda Rousey has mental problems and when she gets knocked out and piled on across the media she breaks psychologically to a point where she really needs supervision and psychiatric care.

Hope she's doing ok.:(

Danzig Guillard? Either way that was a bad one too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back