So I got kicked out of GNC

JonesBonesJonny

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So I have a gnc in my local mall so I thought I would check it out, I plan to get jacked by summer time and I was curious to see what they had. I go to the counter and ask sir where's the "juice" at and he's like wtf are you talking about, he said we have whey creatine, is that what your looking for, I go how about horse meat, he gives me a weird look, so I say where can I find trt, hgh or even steroids. He then says dude get the fook out of here. Today I'm going to the gym so I'm gonna see if anyone can help me find the "juice" or whatever.

didnt-read.gif

The Hel does this have to do anything with MMA?

Good luck vs Hunto in court, TS.

In fact, check social media. He's probably wrecked your shit on there already.

So I have a gnc in my local mall so I thought I would check it out, I plan to get jacked by summer time and I was curious to see what they had. I go to the counter and ask sir where's the "juice" at and he's like wtf are you talking about, he said we have whey creatine, is that what your looking for, I go how about horse meat, he gives me a weird look, so I say where can I find trt, hgh or even steroids. He then says dude get the fook out of here. Today I'm going to the gym so I'm gonna see if anyone can help me find the "juice" or whatever.
The guy is probably a racist.

I think you may not get what you're after if you go to the gym and ask for an injection of juice.

Or maybe you will

<18>

You have to ask for tainted supplements or go to the gas station and get those rhino pills.

JBJ, did you ask for dick pills?

Hopefully this will be the worst thread made today.

Back