I'm excited about Korean Zombie's return

metalkick

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Can't wait until Feb. 4th. There is no doubt that KZ is one of the most exciting fighters in the octagon. I'm curious about how KZ is going to perform after a few years of break. In a way, Bermudez might be a hard opponent after a long ring rust. I am a big fan of KZ and I heard that KZ is also a nice person in nature. There is nothing to hate about this guy. I'm glad that he is back. Anyone as pumped and excited to see KZ again as like me?

Can't wait until Feb. 4th. There is no doubt that KZ is one of the most exciting fighters in the octagon. I'm curious about how KZ is going to perform after a few years of break. In a way, Bermudez might be a hard opponent after a long ring rust. I am a big fan of KZ and I heard that KZ is also a nice person in nature. There is nothing to hate about this guy. I'm glad that he is back. Anyone as pumped and excited to see KZ again as like me?
145 doesn't share your enthusiasm lol

War KZ

Yeah Bermudez is in no way any favor to Jung but I feel like he gets it done or goes to a close decision.

Should have given him Mr. Finland tbh

The Korean Zombie eats up grapplers. I wouldn't be surprised if he just ends the fight on the ground.

NeverForget

korean-zombie-jung.gif%3Fw%3D640

korean-zombie-vs-dustin-poirier-wins.gif

zwdzs1.jpg

korean-zombie-hominick.gif.pagespeed.ce.a9ypNJKhXX.gif

Always look forward to the zombie. Rd2 stoppage due to apocalypse

I'm very excite for the fight. I back I back.

Super excited to see him back in the octagon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back