Why you should respect the "manlets"

YoudBeSurprised

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Yeah bro we know you are 230 with abs at 6'4, but hear me out.Everyone loves heavyweights because the knockout is an instant away from happening. Flyweights and bantamweights might not have that extreme knockout ability, but they can move at a pace like no other division. Look at the output that Mighty Mouse demonstrates every fight. Its nonstop technique at a speed that you wont see anywhere else. You have to respect the qualities that each divison brings as a real fan.

And yes I know you can kick any flyweights ass.

Yeah bro we know you are 230 with abs at 6'4, but hear me out.Everyone loves heavyweights because the knockout is an instant away from happening. Flyweights and bantamweights might not have that extreme knockout ability, but they can move at a pace like no other division. Look at the output that Mighty Mouse demonstrates every fight. Its nonstop technique at a speed that you wont see anywhere else. You have to respect the qualities that each divison brings as a real fan.

No one cares about pace if it goes nowhere, they want carnage and finishes.

It's kind of hard to respect a fighter when your dick would be at his shoulder level if you stood next to him for a picture.

Most flyweights in the UFC would beat me in a fight but I could crush your bitch ass.

I respect them, but I don't watch them as much as I watch the heavier weight classes.

It's not lack of respect for me, it's the lack of entertainment.

Luckily we have Conor now, but that won't last forever.

That's why I like boxing fans better . They actually respect the skill and not discuss their height like teenage girls

The flyweight division is underrated as far as talent, it's better than BW in my opinion.
We have seen Lineker and Dodson having success going up, but everytime a BW goes down like Pickett or Jorgensen they don't fare so well.

Problem is that the FW champion is so good that we already know he is going to win.
Meanwhile at HW doesn't matter who is champion and who is the challenger, everybody has a chance of a sudden KO.

That's why I like boxing fans better . They actually respect the skill and not discuss their height like teenage girls
If that would be the case, Chocolatito and Rigondeaux would be huge stars.

Those little fuckers punch hard enough to still get KOs so people don't care. Manny pacqio is one of the heaviest hitters. You don't see much power in MMA.

I respect the manlets the same way i respect my Chihuahua

who cares if you could kick their ass since you can't do what they do (and there's a small chance you'd beat them anyways even if you're a trained hobbyist...because of the hobbyist part).

but I don't prefer them over FW's and above since the distance is too far apart for my liking. their speed dictates distance, yet only the best strikers can close that distance properly, so you get less clean shots and with less power.

Everyone knows this is what the people want.

MeanEnviousBrant.gif

I respect them, I just don't want to watch them.

No one cares about pace if it goes nowhere, they want carnage and finishes.
Exactly. Cody vs Cruz was the best example why bouncing around like an ADD kid does not mean you are skilled. Head movement and distance control is what matters. Unfortunately most manlets fight more like Guida vs Maynard than Conor vs Eddie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back