I wonder, if Conor was to fight Aldo again next......?

OrigFan255

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
And won the fight:

Would Conor be considered a 2X Featherweight champion?
Even though he didn't lose the belt?

ALSO: How come the UFC never announces champions from other organizations that they didn't swallow up?

I understand that some organizations are very small and have little credibility but, Bellator and WSOF carry credibility.

BRUCE BUFFER:
"The former Cage Warriors featherweight champion of Europe and the former Cage Warriors lightweight champion of Europe and the former UFC featherweight champion of the world and the current, acting, defending lightweight champion of the world,...The Dancing Destroyer,...The King of Sting,....The Count of Monte Fisto,...The Prince of Punch,...The Master of Disaster,... The One and Only Conor "The Notorious" MahGreyyyyyyyGor! "

Conor has relinquished 3 damn championship belts in 4 years.

Does Bellator or WSOF announce a guy as "former UFC heavyweight champion" ?

Are the organizations ALLOWED to acknowledge the outside accolades?

very interesting

2de74_ORIG-91eb3_ORIG_put_it_on.gif

His title was stripped so yes he would be a 2x FW champion if he beat Aldo for the belt.

Just like Jones would also be a 2x LHW champion if he regained the title.

And won the fight:

Would Conor be considered a 2X Featherweight champion?
Even though he didn't lose the belt?

ALSO: How come the UFC never announces champions from other organizations that they didn't swallow up?

I understand that some organizations are very small and have little credibility but, Bellator and WSOF carry credibility.

BRUCE BUFFER:
"The former Cage Warriors featherweight champion of Europe and the former Cage Warriors lightweight champion of Europe and the former UFC featherweight champion of the world and the current, acting, defending lightweight champion of the world,...The Dancing Destroyer,...The King of Sting,....The Count of Monte Fisto,...The Prince of Punch,...The Master of Disaster,... The One and Only Conor "The Notorious" MahGreyyyyyyyGor! "

Conor has relinquished 3 damn championship belts in 4 years.

Does Bellator or WSOF announce a guy as "former UFC heavyweight champion" ?

Are the organizations ALLOWED to acknowledge the outside accolades?

You're high, aren't you

Back