Lauren Murphy accuses Jessica Eye for being on PEDs...

Lauren is banned from Sherdog.

Accusations with no proof.

I'm thinking the fight is Murphy vs Eye. That's why Murphy is coming out with the trash talk.

Lara "Eddie" Murphey accuses Jessica of having no eyes.

girl-no-eyes1.jpg

Jesus christ she thinks her passed wins were the results of steroids? Eye hasnt looked good once in the UFC.

"Lauren Murphy accuses Jessica Eye for being on Roids..."? English dude.

Greatest part of this is how she bashed Eye's record in the UFC while being 1-3 in the UFC herself.

At least Eye is nice on the eyes. Lauren Murphy looks like she lives under a bridge and eats rats.

"Lauren Murphy accuses Jessica Eye for being on Roids..."? English dude.

Obviously my English bought you to this thread bro... Calm your tits.

Eye has GOAT level command of the English language. "Ill is punk you badly" <{cruzshake}>

At least Eye is nice on the eyes. Lauren Murphy looks like she lives under a bridge and eats rats.
Cruel but true. Although I don't agree about Eye. I used to think she was OK looking from still pictures then I saw her being interviewed and seeing her jaw move and that horrible voice come out gave me a temporary anti-erection for three minutes until I started rebrowsing nude manlets doing anal on xvideos.

Wait, didn't Eye punch Murphy's ear off? Or was this another fighter?

Davis, Tate, Pena and McMann should file a protest, the roids gave Eye such an unfair advantage against them.

I will always love Jessica for destroying Zoila frausto after all of her BS decision wins in Bellator. But who is this girl and why is she calling out a fighter on a 4 fight losing streak? That's pretty low ambition

Back