The Ironic Thing About Hunt's Lawsuit

Blackjack

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Hunt has no realistic chance of winning his lawsuit. But if The UFC wanted to sue Hunt for not doing his job that night and barely doing any offensive maneuvers at all, or to put it another way, if The UFC wanted to sue Hunt for turning in such a half-hearted, uninspired performance, they'd have a much better chance of winning that lawsuit. Hunt clearly fought like a man who didn't want to be there and who was barely even going through the motions of doing his job. As Hunt described it, "...it wasn’t Lesnar’s fault Mark couldn’t throw a kick and didn’t throw a punch. He just stood there like a freaking punching bag the whole five (sic) rounds.”

Ultimate Lawsuit Championship

Hunt said he didn't care if Lesnar was on anything and then when his purse was revealed got dollar signs in his eyes and started threatening to sue everyone. He wasn't even hurt that bad. I don't think he's necessarily looking to win but looking for a settlement, and I don't see Brock or Dana giving in to that. This could be a long, drawn out thing. I'm on Dana and Bork's side here and I hope Hunt doesn't get nothing.

I'd pay to watch Hunt knock out Lawyers.

If fighters are contractually obligated to be exciting, there are hundreds of lawsuits UFC could file right now.

Ironic and moronic thing about this lawsuit is the fact there is no mention of KFC's involvement in the whole thing.

KFC became an addiction and ruined Hunt's life. When Hunto had only 10 dollars to spare. He could either feed his family or buy a mighty bucket for one. He chose the mighty bucket for one... But he did give his family some fries.

Wouldn't mind seeing Hunt destroyed in the lawsuit. The UFC could ruin him financially. His house would be repo'ed and he'd have to move to Japan to live with Hassy.

Also wouldn't mind watching Hunt destroy the UFC and somehow get the racketeering charges to stick, then join the MMAAA with Bjork Rebney on a nationwide UFC/Dana White smear campaign.

Win win for me.

latest

Wouldn't mind seeing Hunt destroyed in the lawsuit. The UFC could ruin him financially. His house would be repo'ed and he'd have to move to Japan to live with Hassy.

Also wouldn't mind watching Hunt destroy the UFC and somehow get the racketeering charges to stick, then join the MMAAA with Bjork Rebney on a nationwide UFC/Dana White smear campaign.

Win win for me.
life at Hassy's might be a fantastic escape for Mark right now

hand-fed grapes and unlimited massages and all

So the UFC should sue BJ for being a punching bag for Yair last week...?

Hunt's case is that his last 3 opponents were caught doping and is suing the UFC for not doing enough to stop it. The court can decide if that's valid or not. I'm just curious how they let him fight when he's suing them or if they're offering him a settlement behind the scenes to drop the case.

Not a lawyer.. but I suspect Hunt can make a very strong argument in this particular case.. All said and done, the difference maker is going to be the USADA exception...

Mark Hunt doesn't have much of a chance of winning even though it was a bit shady letting him forego testing, but UFC would have absolutely no chance of doing that.

Hunt has no realistic chance of winning his lawsuit. But if The UFC wanted to sue Hunt for not doing his job that night and barely doing any offensive maneuvers at all, or to put it another way, if The UFC wanted to sue Hunt for turning in such a half-hearted, uninspired performance, they'd have a much better chance of winning that lawsuit. Hunt clearly fought like a man who didn't want to be there and who was barely even going through the motions of doing his job. As Hunt described it, "...it wasn’t Lesnar’s fault Mark couldn’t throw a kick and didn’t throw a punch. He just stood there like a freaking punching bag the whole five (sic) rounds.”
You need to look up the definition of ironic. And as far as I know, an employer cannot sue an employee for a lackluster performance.

So the UFC should sue BJ for being a punching bag for Yair last week...?

Hunt's case is that his last 3 opponents were caught doping and is suing the UFC for not doing enough to stop it. The court can decide if that's valid or not. I'm just curious how they let him fight when he's suing them or if they're offering him a settlement behind the scenes to drop the case.
His lawsuit was after he signed to the fight.

Back