McGregor, Ferguson, Khabib pre UFC 209 Poll

tetya.kz

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Dear moderator,
Due to heavy discussion, I see a dire need to obtain sherdoggers estimate pre UFC 209 please add three polls in this thread:

1. Who will win on UFC 209: Khabib Nurmagomedov or Tony Ferguson. Evident that Khabib is the favourite with bookmakers - just curious are the odds same with sherdoggers.
2. If Khabib wins on UFC 209 and fights with McGregor who will win, Khabib Nurmagomedov or Conor McGregor
3. If Tony wins on UFC 209 and fights with McGregor who will win, Tony Ferguson or Conor McGregor

If this thread is posted, we will be able to see who is the favourite pre UFC209. Additional poll should be added one week after UFC 209, to see how the sherdoggers opinion changed for McGregor vs UFC209 winner.

Last edited:
Came for poll.

No poll.

<{vega}>

If Kazakhstan is the greatest country in the world how come Kazakhs don't know how to post polls?

Khabib/Khabib/Either

Conor is a great fighter but these two are both tough match-ups for him which is why his manager isn't keen on a LW belt defense. Only fight I've predicted wrong for him since Poirier was Nate 2 (thought he'd lose that in later rounds, so credit where credit's due).

It's paper, rock, scissors situation. Khabib beats Ferguson, Conor beats Khabib, Ferguson beats Conor.

It's paper, rock, scissors situation. Khabib beats Ferguson, Conor beats Khabib, Ferguson beats Conor.
Agree but the reverse. Conor might catch Tony but not Khabib. You propose the opposite of what 20 years of MMA has taught us regarding elite pressure grapplers vs flashy strikers.

Weidman vs Silva
Fedor vs CC
Cain vs JDS
RDA vs Pettis
Maia vs Condit

Just a few but there's a million. We've seen rock smash scissors over and over. Khabib/Conor is as rock/scissors as it gets.

Came for poll.

No poll.
If Kazakhstan is the greatest country in the world how come Kazakhs don't know how to post polls?

Not a platinum member. Cannot )). Asked moderator to add one. If some one advises, will do it properly

Got to say Khabib on both but you never know. Ferguson could expose some weaknesses in Khabib's game and Conor could take advantage of those.

Yeah well wrestling and grappling is the biggest part of MMA, and it's not even close.

Khabib's top control is unreal, once he gets a hold of Conor it's not going to be fun

Khabib will be the clear favourite and most likely win, but you never know he could get caught

Tony vs Mcgregor
Will favor Tony forsure Because of what Nate did to Mcgregor, And yes Tony is way better than Nate

Its mind boggling that people think Conor has no chance against Khabib.
Dude, Conor will either duck Khabib but if he fights him, i'm sure that Conor will most likely win. Stop underestimating Conor. You can't take a street bum and make him two weight world champion.
<{cruzshake}>

I think stylistically Ferg would be a harder fight for Conor. Ferg has a great chin brill stand up and for stats he has a reach advantage over Conor. Khabib in comparison would be an easier fight for Conor. Either way both fighters will prove a great test for him.

But really can't wait for Khabib/Ferguson, this will be an epic fight.

Never said he didn't have a chance. This is the UFC, anyone who fights in it has a chance.

Just stating the odds are cleary against Conor...

Dude, Conor will either duck Khabib but if he fights him, i'm sure that Conor will most likely win. Stop underestimating Conor. You can't take a street bum and make him two weight world champion.
<{cruzshake}>

Conor wins if he can win within the first 30 seconds. If Khabib grabs you, you going down and you staying down until the next round.

giphyfdgdgdsgg.gif

Conor wins if he can win within the first 30 seconds. If Khabib grabs you, you going down and you staying down until the next round.
I don't know about that. But every new round will be a new life for Conor

Back