If Wonderbra somehow pointfights to another draw with Woodley..... What next?

Strip them both, Cerrone vs. Maia for the interim WW champion.

It would make no sense at all to have an interim title fight after stripping a champion. If you strip someone why would you make an interim title when the division doesn't have a champion?

bra will lose for sure, woodley has more options than he has if taken down again

Well at least your AV is taken from the perspective of someone sucking Conor off.

at least youre ave is taken from a dude who got choked with another guy behind him in less than a round

Another rematch?
That´s why this rematch shouldn´t even be happening. Nowadays with these new rules where judges should score 10-8 more easily, it won´t be that hard to get draws anymore.

In case of a draw, the champ stays champ.... Wonderboy had his chance, but failed.... bring the next.

Another draw? my God I think I'll vomit at the thought of Woodley vs Thompson part 552816730 .

at least youre ave is taken from a dude who got choked with another guy behind him in less than a round
Yeah and I keep his AV even after he loses because I am a fan, not a cock sucking sycophant. But anyways:

hqdefault.jpg

This happened in round two though, after he ate his famous last words about panic wrestling. I guess in your retarded mind that makes it way better though, even though we both know you added that stipulation because you already knew the stupid fucking shit you were saying was going to get thrown right back in your pathetic face bork1}

Last edited:
It depends on how the fight pans out.

1st was one of the fights of the year hence the rematch.

Only people against the rematch are whiny sherdog neckweirds venting their virgin (animals don't count) sexual frustrations.

<{Joewithit}>

If it happens again, Woodly should claim racism and join the fighters union

Yeah and I keep his AV even after he loses because I am a fan, not a cock sucking sycophant. But anyways:

hqdefault.jpg

This happened in round three though, after he ate his famous last words about panic wrestling. I guess in your retarded mind that makes it way better though, even though we both know you added that stipulation because you already knew the stupid fucking shit you were saying was going to get thrown right back in your pathetic face bork1}

short notice fight at a new weight and put up a war before gassing out,

your boy got tapped while fresh

short notice fight at a new weight and put up a war before gassing out,

your boy got tapped while fresh
I am debating in to myself whether you are a troll or you are for real this pathetic

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back