Fight Pass VP Eric Winter has left the UFC

MCscratchNsniff

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Kind of bummed out to hear this because I feel Winter has really made fight pass a worthwhile subscription.

Hopefully this doesn't affect the smaller live events being streamed on the service. I enjoy watching EFN, Shooto and the Titan cards.

Thoughts?

Thoughts?

36iB5lW.gif.jpg

I've only had FP for one weekend when it was free and it was terrible. The player was shit compared to popular video streaming sites, the website was confusing as F to navigate, search was garbage, geoblocks everywhere, refused to work through VPN, and the library contains either stuff I already have or stuff I don't give a rat's ass about. They've had years to iron stuff out and if this is the best they could do then it's time to find someone else to man this ship.

36iB5lW.gif.jpg

I've only had FP for one weekend when it was free and it was terrible. The player was shit compared to popular video streaming sites, the website was confusing as F to navigate, search was garbage, geoblocks everywhere, refused to work through VPN, and the library contains either stuff I already have or stuff I don't give a rat's ass about. They've had years to iron stuff out and if this is the best they could do then it's time to find someone else to man this ship.
They changed it since last year, it's pretty good now

Kind of bummed out to hear this because I feel Winter has really made fight pass a worthwhile subscription.

Hopefully this doesn't affect the smaller live events being streamed on the service. I enjoy watching EFN, Shooto and the Titan cards.

Thoughts?

5tCjged.gif

Your real name isn't Eric Winter, is it?

They changed it since last year, it's pretty good now

I don't know how it was last year, but I just tried it the first time last weekend and there were tons of problems. I don't want to think how bad it was before if this is supposed to be a big improvement. Search function blows. Secondly I use a Canadian VPN for browsing, and I had to turn it off because with a VPN it straight up denies me access. The player was also very stupid, Leaves a border in my browser and buffers at LQ for ages before switching to HD. Youtube has no such problems.

Eric Winter leaves the UFC in the Winter.

A conspiracy is at foot!

I don't know how it was last year, but I just tried it the first time last weekend and there were tons of problems. I don't want to think how bad it was before if this is supposed to be a big improvement. Search function blows. Secondly I use a Canadian VPN for browsing, and I had to turn it off because with a VPN it straight up denies me access. The player was also very stupid, Leaves a border in my browser and buffers at LQ for ages before switching to HD. Youtube has no such problems.
ive been lucky i cast it from my phone to the chromecast and it works like a dream, hardly use it though

They should continue to fire people until you can type in a fighters name into the search and not have 50 interviews with Megan Olivi come up before the first fucking fight.

Fire

Fire

Fire

Fight pass is god awful so it was probably a good move. The search function has been trash from day 1.

it was horrific last year so i cancelled after a month. tried the free weekend-not jack shit has improved. amazing how it can still be so shitty.

That sucks, he did a great job with FP.

Fight pass is god awful so it was probably a good move. The search function has been trash from day 1.

Nah, the new fight pass is great. The search engine is fine now.

it was horrific last year so i cancelled after a month. tried the free weekend-not jack shit has improved. amazing how it can still be so shitty.

Okay good to know. That's how I felt after being used to sites like Netflix and YouTube. Maybe mobile or console browsing is better but I don't know. It's shit on the PC. The worst part is I have to turn off my VPN to gain access, and I hate going online without a VPN.

Thoughts?
Ya he made a deal with them. He knew he was gonna be let go so they gave him time to line things up and made it look like he left on his own terms. Looks better on his resume

Okay good to know. That's how I felt after being used to sites like Netflix and YouTube. Maybe mobile or console browsing is better but I don't know. It's shit on the PC. The worst part is I have to turn off my VPN to gain access, and I hate going online without a VPN.
I use it fine with a vpn.

Roku, Android and chromecast

Maybe your vpn is shitty?

Back