Khabib or Ferguson will defend belt before Conor

mmmjojo

Tapped in 1.3 secs
@Brown
Reaction score
I'm guessing Diaz will get an interim title shot. You know Dana and Conor gotta try to knock off as many threats as possible

fighter says he's going to take time off and takes time off...how dare he!

DC and Stipe can though, that's fine!

Why does it bother you?
Fucking enjoy whatever fight they make and complete your real life goals
You people trying to act like you're entitled to titleshot and Conor aint giving you

The king does whatever he wants!

1Fq7gqG.gif

Why does it bother you?
Fucking enjoy whatever fight they make and complete your real life goals
You people trying to act like you're entitled to titleshot and Conor aint giving you

Do you English bro?

LoL at Diaz taking a interim title fight

He turns down every fight offered to him unless Conor is his opponent.

Why? They don't need to sign a contract. They get an automatic money fight versus Conor.

I'd bet money that Nate is Conor's next fight, no matter what happens with Ferg/Khabib.
I wouldn't be surprised if he got the title shot, it is probably the biggest money fight they can make.

Diaz won't wanna fight those guys; he wants Conor, that's it. But otherwise I agree.

fighter says he's going to take time off and takes time off...how dare he!

DC and Stipe can though, that's fine!

So as long as you say you're going to do something before you do it, it's all good?

Stipe & Cormier already defended their shit.

So as long as you say you're going to do something before you do it, it's all good?

Stipe & Cormier already defended their shit.
Different standards.

It's also not ducking when Conor says he is not interested in a particular fighter. It's pure coincidence that these fighters happen to be the contenders of his division.

The best thing about this interim title is, he literally has to fight either Tony or Khabib, and there's literally no way he can avoid them, unless he fights Woodley.

Interim titles aren't so bad when it forces a champ that doesn't want to fight a certain figtert to make them have to fight them.

And there's no way he takes off long enough time where either Tony or Khabib take another fight before he returns. If he does, clear ducking. And unless it's a rematch, it's not like Tony or Kahbib would lose to whoever they'd be defending their belt against anyways, unless maybe it's kabib against Eddie, or RDA. Can see either guy possibly beating Khabib.

Eddie is done

I wouldn't say that. He just fought a guy better than him in stand up. He's taken a ton of abuse in his career, but I think he has 2-3 realy good performances left in him.

The best thing about this interim title is, he literally has to fight either Tony or Khabib, and there's literally no way he can avoid them, unless he fights Woodley.

Interim titles aren't so bad when it forces a champ that doesn't want to fight a certain figtert to make them have to fight them.

And there's no way he takes off long enough time where either Tony or Khabib take another fight before he returns. If he does, clear ducking. And unless it's a rematch, it's not like Tony or Kahbib would lose to whoever they'd be defending their belt against anyways, unless maybe it's kabib against Eddie, or RDA. Can see either guy possibly beating Khabib.

I wouldn't mind seeing Khabib vs Aldo for the interim title. Would give Aldo the shot to face Conor, and give Khabib a good way of humiliating Conor (defending before him) and disproving the naysayers. Conor's afraid to give Aldo a rematch.

Back