The Legend Bethe Correia on Amanda Nunes

• Thread starter Deleted member 436105
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 436105

Dont know if posted already if so mods delete
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/1/2...nda-rousey-arrogance-watch-mouth-ufc-mma-news
Correia: Amanda Nunes should 'watch her mouth,' as Ronda Rousey ‘paid for her excess of arrogance

Former UFC women’s bantamweight title challenger, Bethe Correia, has some advice for current champion, Amanda Nunes. As Correia told Combate, she does not believe Amanda is indeed the best fighter in the division, so she should watch what she says, Ronda Rousey didn't.

"She needs to be careful,” Correia said. “Amanda is a great fighter. A person must value themselves. I value myself above all things. To me, I'm the best fighter in the UFC. I really believe that. Honestly, I don't see Amanda as fighter who will dominate the division. I don't think she'll beat everyone she fights, like Anderson Silva did. Cat Zingano beat her up, let's not forget that, it's a fact.

"She's really good in the first round, but when she passed the second round she showed no quality in any of her other UFC fights. She needs to watch her mouth. Ronda paid for her excess of arrogance. I, too, had my moments to learn. I think Amanda is going through that right now, of feeling confident. She still has a long way to go."

Bethe Correia snapped a two-fight losing skid with a split decision win in her last outing, against Jessica Eye, in September 2016. She’s scheduled to face Marion Reneau at UFC Fight Night 106, on March 11th, in Fortaleza, Brazil.

Her and Pena need to fight so Sherdog can combust

Ronda was 10x more arrogant in the Bethe fight, charged in like a goof and she still beat Bethe's fine ass silly.

To me, I'm the best fighter in the UFC. I really believe that.

Someone get her in touch with Coach Edmund asap. P4P greatest combo in MMA history.

Wise words from Bethe to be honest.

Things can take a turn quickly. Before we know it, we very well could be rooting for Amanda to lose due to her cockiness.

giphy.gif

She knows all about paying for her arrogance as well.

Bethe is still top 10 and trying to walk her way into a fight with Nunes. I believe she still gets smoked by Nunes, Holm, Valentina, Pena, and Ronda, but she has a shot at the others. She's trying to talk her way into fights with this brashness. Nothing new. Is normal. The UFC encourages it.

Bethe is quite possible the worst fighter with the absolute nicest ass ever. Trippi man.

#GUERNICAgoat

Bethe makes a good point especially about ZIngano. I think Nunes is just trying to fill the void of being the top women's draw now that Honda looks like she is finished.

Bethe would get blasted more viciously than Ronda did. Nunes would leave her face down, ass up!

<{jackyeah}>

The fact that she says she is the best, and in doing so says "I really believe that" actually indicates just the opposite. It's a sell job, nothing more.

Back