Prime for Prime I think Tito is the only Light Heavy who could beat Jon Jones

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Tito used to run right through guys with his power double. If can get a hold of Jon and get in his guard he would jack him up with elbows.

Thoughts?

<{titihmm}>

<36>

jones-fake-smile-gif.181239

W. Silva could probably beat him too, and Maldonado, Franklin, Cung Le, Chris Leben.. I think they all beat Jones.

No way man

Nobody can ever beat a prime jones

Nobody could ever beat an out of shape partying coke head jones either and it's been proven.

Prime Tito couldn't beat Chuck, Randy or Frank Shamrock, and I don't see any of them beating Jones themselves.

Last edited:
Jones would murk Tito worse than he murked Shogun.

Tito used to run right through guys with his power double. If can get a hold of Jon and get in his guard he would jack him up with elbows.

Thoughts?
My thought is Frank made Tito tap to strikes in his prime.

Prime Tito still isn't as good as Jones at wrestling. Tito had nothing on DC's wrestling and Jones handled him.

Chuck with his TDD and bricks for fists stood a chance. Prime Rampage also stood a chance for the same reason.

I still think Pride Shogun is king among the hypothetical questions about who beats who when it comes to LHW. Jones is second IMO. Rumble is third and might move up before his career is said and done.

Prime Jones was and is still unbeatable...Prime Tito couldn't beat a smaller Frank Shamrock.

Back